7.)

DASANI
Same day

"You hungry?" August asked as I sat next to him. We were in another room with a few guys, waiting on Gyptian and Shantelle to get here. "No, my stomach is bothering me." I said feeling a slight cramp like pain.

He pulled me onto his lap and leaned back on the sofa resting his hand on my stomach. One of the guys, who I learned name was Craig had smirked at us and I shook my head. He's been cracking jokes since I got in here, with his big ass head.

"I'm tired." I said leaning against his chest, "Go ta' sleep den." He said in a duh tone causing me to smack my lips. "Very funny." I said rolling my eyes, he smack my thigh and I yelped out in pain, damn that stung.

"Au-That hurt." I said getting up, his big ass hands. Damn that shit really burned, "Quit whining and sit back down." He demanded, I rolled my eyes heading for the door, "Don't you walk out dat' door." He said, the guys stared at me waiting for my next move and I smacked my lips rubbing the area.

"I can't stand you, why would do that? You hit too hard." I whined, he got up and towered over me. "I was playing wit' yo ass, suck dat' shit up yo for real." He gritted, I placed my hands behind my back and began counting down. Here we go again..

"If you cry, we gon fight." He warned getting up, "I don't care man, you being a bully." I snapped pushing him back some so I could get out. "Damn nigga she stole off on you!" Craig instigated, I laughed to myself as I made my way out into the hallway but not far, before I was being pushed into a bathroom.

"Get mad." He taunted getting in my face, "Move August." I said pushing him away each time he got in my face, "Get mad, since you can't take a playful slap. Get mad, let me see what you got." He continued as he shoved me back some, pissing me off.

"Stop please?" I asked not wanting to do this, I didn't feel good, I think my period was coming on and I felt uncomfortable. "I'm just playing with you man." He said softening his voice. "How much longer do we have to be here? I needa lay down."

I told him, "not much longer ma." He replied sitting me on top the sink stepping in between my legs, he buried his face in my neck and sucked on it making me bite down on my lip. "I'm sorry for hitting you hard, I was jus' playing." He apologized.

"Boss Shadow them here!" Someone called knocking on the door.

"ight!" He called back not letting up, "Stop Aug." I told him, now wasn't the time. "He said hurry up!" The voice called again, he huffed before speaking.

"I'm coming! Don't knock again!" He barked, he looked back at me, "Nope I'm good." I said and he chuckled stepping back.

"I left a few marks." He said with a laugh, I looked in the mirror then turned around and smacked his arm. "That's why they call me a hoe now!" I whined and he smacked his lips.

"You and I both know you ain't and they already know dat' shit as well, fix yo face before I fuck you up Sani." He demanded, I grabbed his face and licked his lips before hopping down from the counter.

"Nasty bro." He mumbled pulling me into him as we walked out the bathroom.

He fixed himself before we walked back in the room with all eyes on us, Shantelle had a happy grin on her face as she approached us. "I've been waiting for y'all asses to start hanging out." She whispered in my ear, I smiled shyly as we hugged.

"Wassup nigga?" She greeted giving him a hug, Gyptian came over and hugged me then he and Aug did their handshake. After that we retook our seats and he was sure to keep a protective hold on me.

"Stomach still hurt?" He asked, "I'm fine." I lied, "I kno' you lying, but ok." He responded, I just ignored him as they began talking. I zoned majority of the conversation out, cuz this pain was kicking my ass.