27.) "Only One U."

DASANI
June 1st, (2 months later)

I guess the doctor was right, cuz I got my period two weeks later and I stopped throwing up.

In a way I was upset cuz I really did want to have a baby, that's why I tried not to get too excited cuz I knew the chances of the disappointment.

I've been praying on it constantly, so now I guess I'll just have to wait and see what God wants.

"Promise you'll be safe?" I said to Jason as I put his T shirt on and laid on his side of the bed.

It was twelve in the morning and we were in the middle of having sex when he got a call about some hostage situation and they wanted him to be the one to talk the guy into letting everyone go.

But from what I've seen in movies, that doesn't always go well.

Of course we didn't stop, well I wasn't tryna let him, so we went a couple round before I decided he could call back.

We showered quickly with slight foreplay, I couldn't help myself around him. I think I was addicted or some shit.

"I'm always safe Princess." He said with a smile as he put on his jacket.

"Seriously Jason

"Seriously Jason." I said, grabbing his vest he put it on then his FBI uniform then walked over to the side of the bed and rested his forehead against mine.

"I'll come back to you I promise." He assured and I sighed deeply. "I love you." He said then kissed me on my nose.

"What was your aunt talking about this morning?" He asked as he went to check the clip in his gun.

"Just wanted to make sure if I was doing good and eating and if you were being nice." I said smiling at him and he rose a brow.

"If I was being nice to you? She should've asked dat the other way around." He joked and I gasped.

"Jerk." I said throwing his pillow at him, but he moved. "But for real, I'm glad y'all got to talk." He said and I smiled.

"Me too... do you ever use that?" I asked pointing to his gun. "If I say yeah would you look at me differently?" He questioned, shaking my head no he smiled.

He put the gun in his waistband then put his badge in his pocket. "Few times." He informed, "How'd it make you feel?" I asked.

"I don't like to use it, but it's me or them princess." He said, I wasn't gonna judge him I was just curious.

"Don't wait up for me baby, you gotta get some sleep ok?" He said sitting on the side of the bed.

"I know.. you know how I get when you're away tho." I pouted, laying back, he pulled me on top of him and rubbed my back.