4.)

DASANI
The next day ( September 15th, 2014)

"Mama that is cute as hell!" Shantelle complimented as I hit the locks on my key chain to my car

"Mama that is cute as hell!" Shantelle complimented as I hit the locks on my key chain to my car. I did a quit 360 for her as she snapped a few pics.

"I knew it was a reason I liked you." She added linking our arms as we headed inside the building. I smiled then glanced over her attire.

"You look gorgeous as well boo, I'm digging the shades and big hoops

"You look gorgeous as well boo, I'm digging the shades and big hoops." I told her as we walked through the lobby and to the elevator. She punched our floor number, then thanked me.

"You're welcome, how busy you think it'll be today?" I asked as we stepped onto the elevator, "I'm not quite sure, hopefully pretty busy so the day can fly by." She replied checking her phone.

"Agreed." I mumbled, once the elevator came to an halt, the doors opened and we were off. "Good morning ladies!" Joy greeted as we approached her desk. "Good morning Joy!" We said in union, causing her to giggle.

"These are for you." She said handing a few papers to Shantelle, "These are yours." She added handing me my set of papers, I glanced at what I had to do and smiled.

"Thank you." I acknowledged, "No problem, enjoy y'all day." She stated as we began to walk off, "After an hour or so, I'ma just come in yo' room and finish the rest of these files." Shantelle informed, I shrugged not having a problem with that.

"I'll be sure to have it unlocked." I told her as she walked across to her room, I knocked on Jane's door just to say good morning. "Come in!" She called from the other side of the door. I opened it slightly and peeked my head in.

"Hey! Just wanted to stop by and say Good morning love." I assured, she got up and walked around her desk motioning for me to come in further, I slid my files inside my purse then walked in.

"How are you this morning? Everything going alright?" She asked pulling me into a hug, "I'm doing great actually, how about you?" I questioned after pulling back from the hug.