25.)

OMNISCIENT

August, Craig, Gyptian, Jason and Shantelle went and talked to the EMT since Dasani was too torn to speak to anyone.

She couldn't say anything to anyone. She couldn't find the strength to utter any words, everyone she loved was always removed from her life and she simply could not figure out why.

Hattie's time of death was approximately 5:30, just a little after her and Dasani laid down to rest.

Hattie only held on because she wanted to make sure Dasani was happy where her life was at and she wanted to make sure she would have someone to be there for her.

She's been sick for a long time and she's been fighting and praying until she was sure that Dasani was happily in love.

That's why she made that statement. "I'm crying because I know I can be at peace Sanibear.. all I ever wanted was for a good man to come in your life and not give you false hope."

Dasani didn't catch the hint that she threw her way. When she told her she could be at peace now.

Hattie was informing her that it was her time to rest now that her granddaughter was happy.

But Sani let that part fly over her head, anyone would if they were in a situation like that.

She died happy knowing that Sani was happy and would be safe now..

"Do you want to ride with us Ms. Douglas?" One of the EMT members asked, "Please let me be." She croaked our before she started crying.

Not being able to watch her best friend cry, Shantelle walked over to her and sat on the porch with her and laid her head on her shoulder as they both cried

Shantelle tried to be strong for her best friend, but losing Hattie effected all of them in different ways.

"We're here for you sis.. I'm sorry boo." She spoke in between her sniffles. Not responding, Dasani just cried harder.

Jason finished up talking with the crew then they left after realizing this was too emotional for Dasani to handle.

The neighbors were gathered out, looking on being nosy like always. Hattie was well known in that neighborhood, she was everyone's grandma.

She was so sweet and loving. She was a grandma everyone wanted.

Jason, August, Gyptian and Craig stood amongst each other as they stared at the two women crying.