20.) Can pigs fly? Pt. 1

JASON
March 14th, Sani's place

"Alright but babe if you think about it, if Lucas and Brooke actually would've worked out the show wouldn't have been as good as it was with him and Peyton."

She said, we just finished watching the first two seasons of One Tree Hill. I went and bought the DVD collection.

This is basically all we've been doing today, I told her I didn't want anything birthday sex cuz that was cliche nor did I want any big surprises.

But of course, she had a half chocolate half vanilla cake made for me with whipped topping. And she even went as far as calling my parents them via FaceTime to sing happy along with her.

She was amazing and I don't know what I did to deserve her.

I spoke with my parents and Laura for thirty minutes, she gave me that time with them while she cooked an early dinner and set up for our lazy stay in day.

"You don't know that though, knowing Brooke, their relationship would've brung a lot of drama to the show and that would've been good." I explained but she disagreed.

"At the end of the day, it's Team double S." She said and I made a face. "Sawyer and Scott babe.. jeez we just finished the second season keep up!" She said snapping her fingers and I laughed.

"Peyton Sawyer and Lucas Scott? How don't you remember?" She questioned like it was an actual issue.

I see she took the show to heart. Making a face, I shook my head.

"It's your birthday so I won't be rude

"It's your birthday so I won't be rude.. for someone who has a photographic memory you sure can't keep up with them." She joked and I rose my brow.

"Ouch." I responded and she giggled. "I'm kidding I'm kidding!" She laughed getting off her bed and came an sat on my lap kissing all over my face.

"I love you. I. Love. You." She said with each kiss. "I love you too you spoiled brat." I teased and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Twenty five... wow." She said staring at me and I smirked. "I'm too old for you now?" I joked and she smiled shaking her head.

"Not at all.. I'll be Twenty four this year anyways." She cheesed squeezing my face then pecked my lips.

"Do you have anything planned?" I asked as she lean back into me. "I stopped celebrating my birthday after the incident... but I think I wanna do something with you..."

She said as she matched our hands and I smiled at how tiny hers looked compared to mine.

"What would you like to do?" I asked her, "Not sure yet.. I'll ask Shantelle for some ideas." She said just as the doorbell rung.