8.) Change

JASON
Same day

Jogging to my door, hearing someone ring my doorbell like a mad woman I looked out the peephole and saw Dasani. Unlocking my door then pulled it open, we stared at each other.

Something was different about her.

"Everything okay?" I asked looking at her, stepping inside without answering she grabbed my face and kissed me.

Stumbling back some, I caught myself and lifted her up. Closing the door, I walked towards the living room and laid her on the sofa.

"What happened?" I asked breaking the kiss, "I don't wanna talk about it." She said pulling my face towards hers again and kissed me.

Moving in sync with her, she hungrily attacked my lips. "Jason." She called when I got to her neck.

"Your room." She said breathing heavy, standing up, I picked her up and walked towards the steps as we continued our heated kiss.

OMNISCIENT

Getting to his room, he lowered her on his bed and removed his shirt first then went back to their intense kiss.

She ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him towards her more. Lifting up, he had her sit up so he could remove her clothing.

"Condom." She said once he got completely naked, reaching inside his drawer he pulled them out and sat them on the bed by them.

"No time." She said stopping him from going down on her, not wanting to mess up the moment he sat up and opened the condom.

Putting it on , he hovered over her and gazed in her eyes. Something bad happened and he could see it all in her eyes.

"Help me." She spoke softly as a tear rolled down the side of her face, "I will." He told her as he pushed himself inside her slowly.

He wasn't as big as August, but he wasn't far behind.

"Damn." He cursed as he started off with slow strokes. Tilting her head towards the ceiling, more tears began to roll down the side of her face as images of her and August began to play in her head.

He was literally her everything and she had proven time and time again that she would do anything for him.

"You okay?" He asked seeing that she was crying, he wasn't sure if he was hurting her or not.

"Faster." She told him, speeding up just slightly, she closed her eyes and August popped up in her head again.

Never in a million years would she have thought he would do her like this?

If someone told her a year or so ago that he would treat her just like the rest she would've laughed in their face.

She didn't understand where she went wrong.

Was it the lost of their baby? Was it because she gave him the cold shoulder when he came home?

How didn't she see the signs? Were the signs of him cheating always there? Did her grandma know?

Is that why she made that statement?

"Shit!" He cursed snapping her from her thoughts, pushing deeper into her she started to moan softly.

Burying his face in her neck, he moved his body like a wave as he pleased her.

"I'm sorry." She whispered seeing August again, hearing her apologize Jason began to suck on her neck.