3.)

DASANI
September 14th, (a week later)

"So you like it so far?" Shantelle asked as we walked inside her home. We've gotten pretty close over the week and I was glad to actually have another female friend.

She was blunt as hell, coming from an Caribbean background then living out here, that just added onto her crazy. Her house consisted of three bedrooms, two baths and a big ass front room and a spacious kitchen and dining area.

She had a wide ass backyard with a white picket fence around the area, hell she was making bank due to the fact she was an Realtor and did Financial management, but she was smart with her money.

She balled on a budget, just like me, she had two cars that were paid for, just like this house. She told me she had a younger brother, well just a year younger, I haven't met him but she showed me a few pictures of them.

"Yeah I like it, everyone I came in contact with are nice so far, Jane is pretty fun, I never really would've guess she was the daughter of the owner until you had said something. I mean her last name gives it away, but I wasn't even thinking."

I told her as I sat in the chair in her dining area as she walked into the kitchen, "Yeah thas' how it is any where, you have nice people and some you can neva' make happy." She added and I agreed.

I took a cookie from out the jar and bit into it, damn was it soft. "I'm gonna heat up a pizza, you like sausage on yours?" She asked glancing at me briefly, I nodded as I finished off my cookie.

"Does it still have pepperoni?" I questioned brushing the crumbs off the table, "Yes and it's stuff crust." She assured, I smirked liking the sound of that, I loved stuff crust pizza.

"I have Minute Maid, water, Gatorade and the small Hi-C drinks." She informed and I got up to see which one I wanted. "Um, I take the water." I answered, I wanted the Minute Maid, but I get addicted to the flavor and would mess around and try to drink her whole box.

"Water for you and a Gatorade for me." She mumbled as she placed them in her cooler that I didn't even realize was there. She sat the timer on her oven then cut her kitchen light out, I followed her to the living room and sat of the sofa next to her.

"What type of house are you looking for again?" She asked pulling her laptop onto her lap, after she removed her shoes. I took mine off at the door, something my Grandma taught me.

"Nothing too big, I just want to feel comfortable. I'm not much on big houses, but my grandmother said it's always good to have one or two extra rooms, cuz you never know." I said with a slight laugh, she chuckled as she typed some stuff in.

"Would you prefer a two story or no?" She asked as I stared at the nice homes that popped up on her screen. "I like what you have, I guess something like yours, but just two bed rooms, too many rooms will have my nerves bad at night."

I admitted earning a laugh from her. "I have a few of those you can look at it." She said scrolling down some, I got the urge to pee all of a sudden. "Hey which one is your bathroom?" I questioned standing up, I probably shouldn't have drunk that frappé.

"The downstairs one does have tissue, you can use mine, my bedroom in the second room to your left." She stated, I repeated it to myself as I hurried out the living room and up the stairs.

Once I found her room, I was in awe with her blue decorations, queen size bed in the center, an all black dresser to the right side of the room, then a mini black dresser on the left side of her bed. She had blue furry bed spreads. Velvet design blue bedding pillows, that looked soft as clouds.