15.)

DASANI
November 23rd

"I'm gonna miss you." I admitted as Jason held my waist as we slowed danced. He wanted to take me out to something a little formal since he and Stefan were flying home tomorrow morning at 7.

"I'm gonna miss you." He said grabbing my hand and spun me around.

"You're still coming later right?" He asked pulling me back towards him and placed his hand above my butt

Following his lead, I stared up at him as my favorite Twilight song began to play.

"Yes.. I'm nervous though." I admitted and he moved a strand of hair from my face. "You don't have to be." He replied planting a kiss on my forehead.

Dancing a little faster, I kept up with him as a few people stepped off the floor and the lights dimmed.

Staring at him confused, he winked at me. "Just focus on me." He said as he held my hand and moved two to the right, a small step back then close to me.

Copying him, some form of lights appeared and the place was now a midnight blue. Inhaling, the scent was vanilla.

"That's your favorite scent." He spoke softly as he lifted me up some placing my feet on top of his, I moved when he did.

"How'd you know?" I asked, "First time I smelt it was in your office, then after that, at my place." He explained, smiling I felt my eyes starting to burn.

Another set of flames appeared and a projector came down slow.

Slowing our dancing, I looked at the screen seeing videos of us on it. "When did you take those?"

I asked never taking my eyes off of the screen, "Whenever we were together... you just don't pay attention." He said chuckling at the last part.

Moving back, I stood and watched as different videos played as tears trailed down my face.

It was muted videos of us, either laughing, play fighting, having deep conversations, us cooking, me sleeping and a few of him just staring at me.

"Jason?" I said just above a whisper as I fanned my eyes. Feeling his arms wrap around me, then he rubbed his nose against my neck.

"I love you." He spoke softly, removing his arms, I turned around when the music got a little lower.

Looking up when something fell on my nose, he stepped back and the lights cut on but they were blue and dimmed.

Seeing the rose petals falling down effortlessly, I stood there at a loss of words. It was so beautiful and I was trying my hardest not to break down.

Someone walked up to us with a lit candle, holding something I couldn't make out.

"Thank you." He said taking whatever it was, arching my brow, I looked around and noticed everyone had rose shaped lit candles.