23.)

AUGUST
December 23rd, 2015

"I think for your safety you should delete that picture you just posted bro." G advised as he headed back to the crib.

It was 8 in the morning and I know Sani was gonna curse my ass out, we got caught up in business and I forgot to call her to let her know, I wasn't gonna be in until this morning.

"It's a throwback.." I stated not seeing the big deal.

"You the type of nigga that will stay in the fire even after getting burned." He said laughing some and I smacked my lips.

"Nah you thinking too deep into it." I told him as I looked over the comments, I shook my head smirking at all the hoes commenting like they don't see my whole page filled with Sani.

"I ain't but you don't give a damn, you a dangerous nigga." He said turning the radio up some and I laughed to myself.

It was just a picture..

Nigga was exaggerating for nothing.. Sani don't care.

"Really? You couldn't call me to let me know you weren't coming in!? But you can post shit like this on your Instagram?!"

She yelled tossing her phone at me. "Told yo ass." G whispered before he left out, before I could line his shit.

"It's a picture Dasani.. an old one at dat." I told her dragging my hand down my face, a nigga just wanted to sleep.

"It's just a picture Dasani! You sound dumb as hell, if that was me you'd have a damn heart attack!" She snapped as she picked her phone up and shoved it in my face like I ain't see my own picture.

"This is not just a picture! This is only what I'm supposed to see!" She went on as she pointed to her phone then clicked on the comments.

"Why would you post something like this?" She questioned staring at me seeming hurt, but I didn't understand the problem

"It's jus' a throw back Sani.." I stressed taking a seat on our new all gray long sofa.

"I feel disrespected by it August.. look at the comments.. this." She said resting her hand over my dick.

"Is only for me to see, now the whole world knows what and how big you are and that's just on soft.. delete it please." She spoke softly as she stood up.

"If I took a half naked picture or a picture in just a sports bra and some shorts, you'd be ready to break up and prolly break my jaw wouldn't you?" She asked walking out the living room, with Bella trailing behind her.

I leaned my head back on the sofa and let out a breath.

Damn a nigga was just having a lil fun.. but she right, if she did some shit like that, I would be ready to break her jaw.. damn I'm an asshole.