If

//A/n this part might confuse you if you haven't read the mafia book!!!!//

"And that's the end of this tragic love story"

"B..but grandpa..what do you mean the end...is...isn't there a happy ending? "

A small gentle voice questioned as small diamond tears built up beneath the small humans big brown eyes.

"Ahh your still too young to understand.... maybe one day they will find their way back" spoke a hindered voice which radiated from a quiet old man as he slipped the two boys off of his lap carefully.

"R....really"

"Mhm...if you really want to know a little secret, you just happen to have the same name as one of them" the old man smiled as he leaned in, the two small males eyes glistening with excitement as they heard.

It was a cold Autumn morning, the raindrops echoed as they bounced of off the hard concrete granulated ground, bouncing back like fireworks as the two small boys fell into the stories.

"Oh not again" a voice came from behind the door " don't you think it's enough, every time I leave them here all you do is speak about your so-called adventures".

"It's never enough" chuckled the old man as he scratched the side of his arm with a cheeky smile.

"Ahh you never change do you ......ok Yoongi, Jimin let's go. Yoongi's mum is waiting" the lady spoke tiresomely as she rolled her eyes to the side as she crossed her arms impatiently.

"B...but grandpa what happened to the other two?" Jimin said as he stood up, tilting his head to the side as the old man gripped the back of his chair and pushed himself up.

"W...well hmm the other boy..well he was too caught up in the loss of his lover so he took away his own life" the old man muttered as he took a deep breath "you see Jimin, if someone that means the world to you dies to keep you safe i...it changes you"

Jimin didn't know what Namjoon suggested at that time, causing the room to become silent.

"T..that's enough Jimin, let him rest ok" said the lady.

~A/n helloo this is mafia pt 2!! Yep this is another awfull part but i hope you guys like it!!!!💗💗

Please comment and vote💗🌸

.
.
.

/// author from 2020 / nearly 2021
Im re reading this and I swear if I cringe myself to death ill grab a time machine and slam myself

:)
Pin baby author down and make em apoligise