running

A echoing heartbeat bounced off of the walls as Jimin held downnonto his chest, breaking the eyecontact as he moved his head down.
Yoongi wasn't that harmless caring anymore, he was powerfull and illegible.

"Don't you dare think im that little kid who would do anything for you, im not as dumb as I was before" Yoongi exclamed as he pushed his body flatly  against Jimin's causing the smaller male to feel uncomfortable as the dark aura infiltrated his, this wasn't dream.
This was a nightmare as Yoongi stared down glaring into the smaller's big round eyes once again as the older male penetrated with his dark deep gaze.

Jimin felt a slight shiver travel down his spine as he struggled to look away from Yoongi, his heart no longer beat from the love but from the fear.
They were enemies now, and they were in a single room by themselves. Jimin flinched as Yoongi gripped his chin before pulling it forcefully towards him with a bitter smirk.

"L...let go of me!" Jimin muttered slightly, trying to  tug himself away but only causing Yoongi to make the grasp tighter around Jimin's wrists.

"Hmm what if i say no" Yoongi spoke melodically as he moved his head so it was millimeters away from Jimin's, blowing on Jimin's warm peachy skin as he moved towards his ear.
Jimin jolted as he looked into Yoongi's eyes with tears.

He didn't want to but he was getting scared by the second, the more he tried acting tough the more weak he became under Yoongi's grasp.

Jimin found that scary, and he didn't want to be scared of Yoongi. Because even after all those yeas he kept a special place in his heart for him, but then again he had to undertsand.
The childhood Yoongi deserved was ripped away from him, he had to grow up faster than Jimin could imagine.
He doubted there was any love involved, in a matter of fact he doubted if he even felt lofe through all those years.
It was his foult.

"Wh..why... then...just let go of me if you hate me so much. if i ruined your life then push me away" Jimin mumbled heavily under breath, but he only received a blank expression from Yoongi the moment he pinned Jimin more forcefully onto the wall making it hard for Jimin to breathe and even harder for him to even talk.

"That's what i want to know" Yoongi's voice faded as he leaned into Jimin's ear and whispered before he herd the door slam open.

"JIMIN GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!!"

~~