Be

The morning was bright, the golden sun rays packed through the old crumbly windows and onto the wooden cherry wood which lined the ground as he moved to the side.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, this was the first time in months he had a proper night sleep.

"H..hey Grandpa look its such a nice day" Jimin said as he sat up  streaching his arms, the sun rays traveled through the window phrames before dispersing over the room.
Brighting up the entire room.

But as he looked over to the side Namjoon was no longer there beside him.

Jimin didn't let a single second pass as he sprung up, only to lose his balance as he fell forward onto the ground with a groan before he raised his head.

He let out a sigh as be was about to push himself up when suddenly a pair of expensive polished shoes appeared  infront of him.
Jimins eyes slowly followed the hem of the smooth black trousers before his eyes met with a gtrong gaze causing him to look back down onto the ground.
"Hey brat. The fuck are you doing here."

Jimin joilted and instantly sprung back up before heading towards the door, he wasnt sure what it was but something about that guy made his gut twist.
But the moment he was about to exit he felt a tight grip over his arm as he got yanked backwards.

"No manners, your supose to look at the person who is speeking to you" the formally dressed male spoke bitterly as he glared down at the smaller who finally was able yo yank his hand away as he ran outside.

All he could do was search desperatly around for Namjoon, yet he was no where to be found which made a chill fall down his spine as he felt a sudden dizziness fall over his body as he griped onto his head tightly.
He knew leaving his medicine wasnt a good idea and yet he did it like the dumbass he was.
Jimin closed his eyes, slowly reopening them a few moments after 9nly to see two children running along the path, they ran inbetween the trees leading to the forest.
For some reason he felt the urge to follow them, it was dangerous back there.

"Hey wait!!" Jimin shouted not paying attention to his surroundings as his leg got hacked on a tree roote causing him to tumble down.
He wasn't sure what he was doing, why did he run away from that guy and why was he seeing kids in this diserted area.
Then again he blamed it on his medicine, the side effects allways come harder than the actual cure part.

Jimin fell backwards, but instead of landing on the ground he landed on something soft.

"The fuck are you doing?!"

Jimin turned around and saw the guy from before beneath him.