we

As Jimin walked in he could hear the floor boards creek.

There were no longer pieces of furniture holding the house down to earth, this ment the house was now able to float. But maybe it still had chains holding it down to earth.

As Jimin walked around he suddenly heard the door being closed behind them as Yoongi walked passed him, walking towards a little storage room which he opened with a small golden key.

Yoongi then stepped in the room and Jimin followed right behind, Yoongi blocked Jimin's view but when Jimin got in he glanced in. He noticed the room was full of boxes and furniture, all covered with thin white cloths.

The smaller male walked over to the boxes and pointed to them before looking over at Yoongi, asking for permission to open them.
Yoongi noded and Jimin slowly walked closer while carefully lifting the lids and revealing tones of letters, Jimin picked one of the letters up and read the back.

On the back it had some scruffy child like writing.
'to Santa'  was written at the back with small ruff drawings of mistletoe's on each side, Jimin slowly took out the letter that was inside and turned to face Yoongi before looking up into his eyes.

Jimin then looked back down and started reading the letter out loud.

____________________________________

To Santa.

I know every year i ask for the same thing.

And every year i receive tones of presents and toys but i never get the one thing i wan't and beg for, i asked my perants for it but they just go away and don't listen to me.

So please Santa i only want one thing and only have one wish, i don't want any presents or toys. The only present i want is for my Jimin to come back.
Without him there is no one to cheer me up when im sad.
Without him there isn't anything to do.

He was my best friend so please Santa, this year i hope i see him again.

To santa

From Yoongi.

____________________________________

Jimin felt his heart throb as he looked up at Yoongi with a soft yet sad smile, he then turned around and took out another leter. And then another after that, they all said the same thing.

To santa, to the easter rabbit and even tooth fairy. No presants no money no sweets, all he asked for was to see Jimin once more.

"Miss tooth fairy instead of money give me back the time i had with him"

"Instead of easter eggs i want his big brown eyes to look at me once more, and this time without tears rolling down his cheek"

Jimin didn't know what to say, he felt a smile form on his lips as a small built up on the edge of his eye, he was about to reach for another letter before he felt hands wrap around his waist and pull him back.

"Im sorry"

Jimin mumbled softly.

~