Night

It didnt take long for the twomales to sneak out unnoticed, Jimin had to do this before all else failed.

He was ready, he had everything he needed to make this all work. He looked over at Hoseok who sat infront of him, Jimin's arms wraped thirmly around the others chest as he leant his head into his back.
He was so great full for a friend like him.

Jimin could feel his hair flying in all directions, it was hard to keep his grip with the pepetual pain which vibrated over his stomach.
He would have said goodbye now but if he did Hoseok would never let him go there.
And Jimin knew it.

As they both got to the intended destination Jimin took his phone before sending off one last test, that before passing his phone to Hoseok who himself was surprised at who recieced the message.
Jimins mum, but his brows raised further as his eyes osolated  through the words the smaller wrote.

"What the hell is this supose to mean?!"

"Exactly what it says, now you comming or not?" Jimin said with a small reashuring smile which lead yo Hoseok wanting to smak himself for how maluable he was when it came to that male.
It actually pissed him off.

"Im afraid you are in this alone."

"Thought you'd say that" Jimin smiled sadly before reaching forward hesitantly and wraping his arms around the other tightly with a sad smile "go get Taehyung and look after him for me ok" Jimin said recieving a small nod from Hoseok as he pulled away looking at Jimin who slowly headed into the headquarters of Yoongi's fathers side of the group.

"what is this kid planning to do"

He sighed and jumped onto his motorbike before riding off, only to  have a sudden hit of reality.

" Jimin said that he started feeling drousy and coulden't breathe....but that night Taehyubg was the one looking after him ..." he mumbled to himself before stopping in the middle of the road as he glanced back "Then he found himself in Yoongi's arms on the roof top. This doesn't add up, how did Yoongi come in without Taehyung noticing him?"

_____

Jimin became one with the wall as he heard footsteps, if he was honest he didnt actually have a plan.
But he knew what he wanted to do, and that was what was important to him.
So although he wasn't the best at breaking the rules, he was great at going around them as he sneaked into a certain room.
A very specific one

"I thought that it would be somewhere around here.." Jimin mumbled as he slowly made his way towards the neatly made bed, his fingertips sliping across the covers he reached under.
Lifting up a small cardboard box in which he found it.

"Hmm this room compaired to everything else about him... hasn't changed in the slightest" Jimin thought as he looked around placing the items from the box into his pockets.

He had done it now, the only problem was when the door handle was twisted yo the side which caused him to Joilt as he quickly climbed out of the window before landing on the steps that lead down from each room, he ran out before falling back to his own sensers .

"D..damnit that was close" Jimin panted as he bent over his knees struggling to catch his breath, he really thought he got away before he raised his head.
His eyes met with Yoongi's.

"What are you doing here?"