fumes

Jimin wasn't sure what was happening.

Hoseok was frozen while Taehyung was hugging the person infront of them who somehow knew him even though Jimin had never met him.

"Get off " the male spoke bluntly to Taehyung  as his eyes were enfactuated by Jimin who took a step back, he felt his heartbanging harshly against his chest as Jungkook pushed Taehyung backwards.
But Taehyung only chuckled, he thought it was a playfull joke.

"Nop never" he squeeked causing Jimin to frown as he watched from afar, he never saw Taehyung acting this desperate and wierd before which make him slightly uncomfortable.

"um ....Taehyung is that" Jimin mumbled beneath his breah as he looked up at the male who couldn't pull his eyes away from Jimin's lips.

"Oh this is my bo.."

"Im an acquaintance" the male spoke coldly as he pushed Taehyung to the side with a face filled with disgust until he looked back up at Jimin, causing his expression to sorten "and my name is Jungkook well you might not remember.....hm after all its been a while" he mumbled with a smile, a smile filled with innocence in this tainted world.
Suddenly it felt like the world had stopped.

Taehyung on the other hand felt his blood sizzle as he stood up, trying to laugh it off walking towards Jungkook, but Yoongi blocked his way as he glared at Jimin.

"You have the same name as one of the guys from the story Namjoon told me when i was a kid" Jimin said out loud causing Jungkook to laugh as he walked towards Jimin, Hoseok didnt wait a mare second as he rushed forward creating a wall between the two.

"Hmm that guy, well ill have to give him a visit. Im surprised that you still found him" Jungkook grinned but Jimin's excitement slowly faded as he looked down at the floor with a delicate smile.

"I don't think that's possible" Jimin sighed as he looked up sadly, Jungkook pushed Hoseok out of the way so that there was nothing blocking the two of them.

"W....well he died" Jimin mumbled with a small weak smile, feeling tears causing down his cheeks before he felt himself being pulled into someones chest.
A broad warm chest.
He looked up only to see Jungkook.

"Please don't cry anymore. I saw you crying to many times to let this slide" Jungkook spoke gently causing Yoongi to tense up as he tried moving forward but his body wasn't letting him move.

He felt his blood boil like crazy, after all he hated when someone touched his property. Jimin was his, and the only one who could touch him was Yoongi.

Maybe Jungkook was his step brother, but Yoongi wasn't sure if he will be able to hold himself back from killing that mother fucker.

~