.

Still, as if the ground begun to suck him in to the point of him becoming immobile.

But the only way out was to go past Yoongi, this was the first time Jimin had seen him dressed in more casual clothes and not something expensive.
But he must of seen Jimin when he sneaked out
, he just hoped the other didn't realise where he ran from.
The smaller male took a deep breath as he ran passed Yoongi with all his might, but with no use as Yoongi swiftly twisted his body around, his large hands grasping around Jimins small wrist tightly causing a whimper to escape his lips as he turned his face away.

At first Yoongi thought it was some mirage untill yanked Jimins hand towards him, he looked down at him with sharp penetrating gaze which sent shivers down Jimin's spine.

"Hey i think i heard something over there!"

Jimin could hear voices calling from afar which made him once again try to escape as he leaped away from Yoongi. But the other held onto Jimin tightly.
"i don't think so"

Yoongi walked forward towards the voices, but no matter how much Jimin struggled the other was much stronger "p..please!! Yoon.."

"Suga.... Its suga"

Yoongi replied before looking down at the other who was desperatly trying to get away, he raised a eyebrow before sighing.
The history between them was so frustrating and pointless and yet it bug Yoongi and so he changed the direction, pulling Jimin away from the men.

Yoongi led the way before getting the other to some form of storage unit filled to the brim with boxes, it wasnt the most pleasent place to be but it was far better than being out there.
As they came to a stop Jimin felt a sharp crippling pain as his back got slammed against the wall behind him, his limbs struggling to keep togeather before he felt his arms being restricted by the others thirm hold.

It felt like his heart was crumbling down at the closeness between them as Yoongi gripped onto his chin before yaking it upwards "w..why did you bring me here.." Jimin was about to finish when out of the blue he felt Yoongis finger press against his lip, shutting him up as Yoongi shook his head.

"Be quiet" he whispered as he pointed at the guard through the dirty window, thebuildup of dust was the perfect protection.

Jimin found it quite amusing, but Yoongi was stone cold as he looked back down into Jimins fluffy watery eyes, it wasn't even a matter of seconds before their lips clashed togeather causing  Jimin to jerk upward.
The sudden move causing Jimin slips to throb as he felt the grip which Yoongi had over his hands loosen as the taller lowered his hands and placed them around Jimin's waist, pulling him in thirmly causing their bodies to clash in synk as Yoongis lips burned into Jimin's.

The sensational tingling which followed made Jimin melt as he placed his hands plat against Yoongis chest feeling as if he was loasing balance with the power Yoongi was depseraly trying to move them closer. Jimin couldent hide how his face begun to mutate into a tomato, recieving a small warm caused smile from Yoongi who slowly let his hand travel down to Jimins belt as he pulled Jimins shirt up.
His cold skin skimming past Jimin's naked waist as he propped the smaller up against the wall so that the shorter male didn't struggle to stay up.

Although it wasn't exactly what Jimin imagined their last encounter to be, his feelings towards ypongi were no different.
Over the years even his feelings manifested into something much stringer, he was just too scared to admit it and yet now was his chance as he slowly kissed back causing Yoongi's heart to break through the stone wall around it.

They wernt planning on stopping anytime soon, but the door suddenly opened causing Yoongi to bite down on his lip in frustration as he chucked his coat over Jimin befire pulling him into his chest.

"Oh- sorry i didn't expect you here sir"

"Next time knock." Yoongi groaned as he hid the smaller males face "i need some privacy. Do you understand?." he explained harshly which shook the guard up.

"Yes sir!"  The male bowed before stepping out, taking a few glances of Jimin oh his way out at which Yoongi glared "who i sleep with isn't none of your buseness" he hissed as he slammed the door.

Yoongi finally  looked back down at Jimin before he pointed over to the door "leave".

Jimin blinked as he gave the other asmall nodd, his legs wobbling slightly from embarrassment as he headed out.

Yoongi couldent help but smile at the view.

"You are mine and only mine, you belong to me... as I belong to you."