Have

The two boys finally got home.

Living only a mare ten minutes apart from one another, meaning they allwaya stoped by the nearest house to warm up.
This time it was Yoongi's.

As they walked in they took off their shoes and Jimin ran in while Yoongi walked behind.

The smaller sat down on the floor with a cheesy grin "now let's finish what we started" Jimin smiled as he pulled out a chess set from behind his back.

"You do know you allways lose right" Yoongi sighed with a slight smile as he sat down "bring it on"

"And check mate"

Around a hour passed and after a couple rounds to no surprise Jimin lost them all, only to start rolling over the foor carelessly with a small playfully while untill he bumped his head on a piece of furniture.

"Ouch" Jimin hissed as he sat up and held his forehead, Yoongi leaped forward as he cuped Jimin's forehead.

"You are little mr misfortune arnt you" Yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes as he gently rubbed Jimin's forehead.

"Your fingers are cOld!" Jimin pounted as he crossed his arms, kicking his legs gently. As fidgety as he was this time all he was trying to do was getting the others attention.

"Stop moving it's your foult for rolling around so carelessly you silly sausage" Yoongi hissed as he held Jimin still. "Your just like a little baby arn't you" Yoongi sighed only to recieve a hiss from Jimin who sprung up with a pount.

"IM NOT A BABY!!  ILL GROW INTO A BIG bo..." Jimin was about to finish when suddenly Yoongi placed a small soft peck over the others forehead causing Jimin's face to light up.

"We will see about that" Yoongi smiled gently with a hidden gummy smile as Jimin started attacking him,  Yoongi closed his eyes. Jimin was so small that his punches felt like kisses.

"Haha ok ok sorry big boy" Yoongi chuckled as he opened one eye and sat back up.

"I prefer the grumpy Yooni" Jimin sighed with a smile.

"You know what you asked me earlier? i promice ill never leave you or make you cry" Yoongi said with a smile as he patted Jimin's head.

~~A/N ok so here is another one and no this wownt stay calm lon......i mean *caugh what umm....sorry i have a cold *caugh *caugh 😂

Coment n vote💓