Alright

"S...stop following me you creep" Jimin muttered as he picked up a stick before pointing it at the man infront of him.

The male raised his brows while a sigh escaped his lips as he griped onto the stick before cracking it in half.
Jimin quickly pushed himself onto his feet and the male followed before leaning over Jimin, staring deeply at him with a sharp glare.

"Well then what the hell are you doing here?!"

"Im looking for gran..." Jimin was about to finish when suddenly he heard ratteling sounds from behind, he looked towards the source of the noise but was stoped by the male who pulled him back.

"What the hell is wrong with you" said the guy as he tugged Jimin's colar, pulling him back to the house.

"Stop!! i want to se..."

"He's at his docktors right now! So shut it"

Jimin finally shut up befire letting out a sigh of relief as be sat down on the floor.

"Who are you anyway? What are you doing here at grandpas?" Jimin asked looking up at the threatening character standing infront of him.

"I could ask the same, ive never seen you here before" The guy spoke coldly when suddenly the door was kicked open, and in came Jimin's mum.

"Jimin im here to take you back ho...."

Never has the atmosphere been so tense as in this moment as Jimin's mothr froze the moment she saw the male standing infront of Jimin, she quickly rushed forward before gripping down onto Jimin's arm.

"Your not allowed to come here ever again" his mum stated ina cold matter of fact manner causing Jimin to blink before he stoped walking, quickly pulling his hand away.

"W..why? What about Namjoon?!" Jimin proteated with a face filled to the brim with disbalief, but as he looked back he could see the now emotionless expression of the man behind him.

"I SAID LETS G....."

"No mum i have to take care of Namjoon!" Jimin retaliated but nothing of it was taken to acount as his mum called over her men who pulled Jimin away, all Jimin could do was just stare at the male who was glaring at his mum from s distance.

It was as if Jimin was in a daze or even asking for help.

The guys coler hung low revealing his snow pale skin.
The male looked just like a doll, except from the tattoo covered chest he was blemishless.

~