But

The small male didn't even realise the moment he fell asleep, even so he expected to be by himself.

The other male was still there, right beside him . Jimin rubbed his eyes gently before realising that the others jacked covered covered him.

Jimin blinked in slight confusion before feeling a gentle warm sensation over his chest as he looked over his shoulder and noticed the male was holding the two objects from the envelope, in response Jimin joilted and reached over desperatly. Wanting to take them back but the other snached them away.

"Who are you"

The male spoke spitefully as he raised his eyebrow and glared at Jimin, but this time he looked more confused than anything as his eyes lit up the moment he looked straight into Jimin's eyes.
But Jimin just panicked.

"I...i should go"

Jimin stuttered, scared of what was going to happen as he grabbed the two items off of the guy which caused his warm small hands rub across the others big cold ones.

Jimin suddenly felt the urge to hold onto them and warm them up.

Maybe it was because the coldness in Namjoons body scared him soo much he never wanted to feel it again.

Jimin looked back and bit down his lip but started running towards the door, he wasnt ready for anything else to happen today.
Nor ever again.
But as Jimin was about to go through the door he felt his hand being yanked backwards, Jimin stumbled back before tripping. His face falling into the others chest as he could feel the poulsation of a heart before he glanced back up.

It was him again.

Jimin tried to pull himself away but with no use this time as the male pulled him back causing them to become even closer than before which caused Jimin's face to heat up.

"N...non of your busine...."

"Park Jimin, goes to bangtang university. Lives in a small apartment in seul and has a best friend called Taehyung. Your father was the leader of the mafia group but because of a certain incedent he got killed and now... your a enamy" a voice from the males phone responded causing Jimin to joilt.

Only to recoeve a glare from the other.

"I have him"