We

Jimin walked down the stone path hand in hand with his friend as he felt the cold air hit his rossy cheeks, small pebbled rustling beneath his feet as he faced forward.

"Hey Yooni... do you think grandpa will be ok? He looked sad" Jimin muttered while looking up at the clear sky with a concerned expression when all of a sudden he felt Yoongi wraping a scarf around his neck.

"That old geeser will be fine, but you on the other hand are too careless" Yoongi scoffed as he tightened the scarf around Jimin's neck delicately, Jimin was only 8 and his Yoongi was 10 but they have known eachother ever scince they were born.

Although yoongi was allways whining about how cold it was, he allways had a soft spot towards Jimin even if he never admited it, Jimin was a bright sunshine for everyone around him. But there was one thing that people could never imagine, both of the boys belonged to two different powerfull groups.

Around 60 years agoe there was a big mafia group that ruled over the entire country, but the leaders only child commited suicide with his lover. This caused the leader to split the mafia group into two as he handed one half to his wife's son and the other to his youngest brother, but little did he know tha the hate they held for one another would blossom.
And yet befire he could do anything about it he was murdered.

But now those two groups were at piece with one another which allowed Yoongi and Jimin to grow up togeather.

"Hey Yooni.... you wownt very leave me will you?" Jimin mumbled beneath his breath as he looked over at Yoongi, remembering what grandpa said earlier.

"W..why are you saying this out of the blue" Yoongi chocked slightly with a gentle flush over his cheek as he squeesed Jimin's hand causing Jimin to chuckle.

"Nothing~" Jimin sang in a squeeky voice as he started pulling Yoongi to walk quicker.

~~ A/N sorry i have been away for ages i had school and i wasnt feeling verry well, i feel worse today but i really wanted to post this💓