Its

Jimin had no idea what was happening but he knew it wasn't anything good.

He pulled himself out with all his strangth, Jimin slid out of the guys grip and started running.
Running as fast as he could.

Jimin could feel the blood poulsating through his vains.
He could hear hord of footssteps behind him, what was happening he didnt know but he was scared.
He lived such a normal life away from all this for so long, avoiding this.
But there wasno where to run, he was the only one in line to claim the power.

Jimin immediately ran into a tight space between two walls behind the church and hid in the shadows.

He was scared, everything was happening so suddenly.

Could nothing be normal for once, he wished for a mundane life.
But that was going to be a mare dream and he knew it, but it didnt harm to dream.
Jimin knelt down  while holding onto the pickture while mumbling something to himself until he heard foot steps, he covered his lips with his small hands before he shut his eyes shut.
Trembling the moment he heard the footsteps getting louder and louder before finally passing which made a sighescape his lips.

He was still cautious as he carefully got back up,unfortunately he didn't notice the person that creped up from behind him. His arms pinned to the wall infront of him as his small hands were pulled over his head causing Jimins eyes to lock with the others, their bodies only centermeters apart.

" Hey did you hear that" voices came shouting from afar.

Jimin begun to whimper gentky as he felt his tears falling down his face, the worst case senario was that ge was about to die too.
He wondered what Namjoon would think.
But he still tried to push himself away.
His best friend just died and now this.

Was this it?

Jimin could hear the footsteps getting louder and louder as he looked up and straight into the others eyes with a pitfull expression, but all he got from the others eyes was a cold winter stare.

The echoing footsteps became louder and louder causing him to closed his eyes shut as his heart banged harshly against his ribcage cage, legs trembling in fear as he lost strength.

Jimin bit down onto his lip as he felt his coler being tuged, slowly he opened his eyes only to have the guy snach the photograph out of Jimins fingertips.
The smaller tried to snatch it back but the taller male stoped him and pointed at the photo.

"The guy over here, that's me."

The earthly wind lifted all the fallen leaves from the ground before pushing them from side to side into the cold gray sky, Yoongi passed the photo and back as he wraped his arms around Jimin's waist, pulling him into a deep hug before resting his head onto his shoulder.

"Im sorry..... in the end i didn't get to keep my promice" he whispered gently.