us

All of a sudden the air became light once again, as Jimin opened his eyes he could hear a constant ringing noise in one of his ears causing him to grown as he covered his ears.

"He finally woke up"

A gentle whisper echoed throughout the room, but before he could fully open his eyes he felt a tight tug on the bottom of his sleave.

"Excuse me mr, do you know the way out of here?" He heard as he looked down and a small child was standing infront of him.

"U..um no i just woke up- where am i" Jimin mumbled as he sat up and streched, hearing the whispers disapear as he saw the boy reach out his hand.

"Mr i will take you there" the little boy said with a big smile as he took Jimin's hand and pulled him out of the bed, Jimin stubled behind the young boy as he followed his every step carefully.

This place was one of dreams, walls of gold and pearly paint. Plants falling from the sealing creating a fairly like atmosphere with the green creating warmth in Jimins chest.

It all seemed like a dream.

"Where are we going" Jimin muttered as he let out a quiet yawn, rubbing the back of this neck with his small hand.
His eyes sat gently at the boy who lead the way, but for some odd reason.
The boy seemed oddly familiar.

"Hmm nearly there" the child hummed brightly not paying attention to what Jimin had said, Jimin felt slightly sceptical about what was happening but he kept a positive view.

Because after walking through corridoors, and through all the rooms Jimin and the boy became friends.
But the boy felt soo familiar that Jimin just waned to ask if he knows him, but before he could open his mouth the boy led Jimin to a big door.

"Go straight through there and you will find the place you're looking for" he said as he pointed over the door.

"Hmm ok well then your comming right?"

"No, i don't have a reason to go, i have all i need here" the boy chuckled before from behind another boy jumped on his back.

Jimin smiled feeling his heart ache for some odd reason before waving and opening the large door, its loud creak echoing in his ears the moment he took single step forward.

"Lets go Jin"

Jimin heard the boy say causing him to come to a sudden stop, and then he realised.
He finally realised.

"Yeah yeah ok lets go" the boy mumbled as he took the others hand and started walking to the opposite direction to were Jimin was going, right into a bright shining light which shon like a dinomd.

Jimin tried moving back but suddenly he fell down a big black whole, when he finally opened his eyes he was in a hospital bed.

Once again could hear all the whispering that filled the entire room.

"W...why" Jimin stuttered quietly, why did they lead him back to this mess? Why coulden't he stay there with Jin and Namjoon?

And why didn't he realise sooner, if he did he could explain to Jin  how bad he felt for what happened.

But what did happen?

Why did he feel so bad?

Did he do something?

And most of all, why is he thinking of Jungkook?

~ Here is were the two sequals come togeather.