Time

A gentle breeze grazed past the males cheak as the blinds flew open with one forceful blow, the air was heavy as it fell over Jimin like a tbick blanket causing him to shoot up witha gasp.
A single droplet of sweat causing down his cheek as he gripped down onto his bed sheets.

"A...another dream.."

Jimin sighed, gripping onto his head as he reached over to his desk.
Fumbling a bit before he gripped onto a pack of pills, he unskrewed the lid with his small fongertips slowly before grabbing a handful and swallowing them at once.

He coulden't control his gag reflex as suddenly begun to chocked as he clenched his fists, this dream haunted him ever scince that day.

He fell into a deep deep hole from which he couldn't get out of.

That day he lost nearly everything.

________

"mum please let me go!" Jimin cried as he tried pushing out of his mother's grasp

"M..mum what's wrong y..you don't nornally act like this?! D...did i do something? I..im sorry" Jimin cried as he slowly gave up and covered his eyes.

There was no recponce.

He could only feel the warm droplets falling onto his back as his mum gently scooped his hands into her palms.

Jimin instantly looked up and faced her, but as he did so all he could see were tears streaming down her cheeks.
"M...mum what's wrong?!" Jimin panicked, feeling his heart sink as his mum pulled him into a hug before whispering into his ear.

"You can never see him again... promice me"

"bu...".

"Your dad is dead"

The entire car became silent, Jimin didn't say a word, even so his mum added.

"And t...the person wh...who killed him w...was Yoongi's father"

~~A/N So im updating alot today😂 ahh i have no life

Vote and Comment 💓💓
_________________

~Author from the future~
Its 2019 now and i cringe at how bad my writing was ...