E P I L O G U E

> Jimin in his past life was a teacher helper at a school where Jungkook was forced to attend, little did Jimin know was that Jungkook had a job to assassinate his best friend Jin.
In return Jin became cold and distant even from his childhood sweetheart Namjoon.
In the end Jin was killed and Jimin left in resentment towards himself for being in love with the killer.
Only to take his own life.

Once he was reborn he had no memory of his past life, that was because he found a replacement for Jungkooks space.
While on the other hand Jungkook never found anyone to put in Jimin's place so he remembered, remembered everything.

And yet it was already too late, Jimin had fallen for someone else.

And Yoongi loved him back, but he couldent.
They were born to be enemies not friends and defenatky not lovers.
But you can't controll feelings, not ones as strong as love.

But Yoongis job was to kill Jimin, and Jimin found that out.
If he didn’t, then he'd have to go instead.
And Jimin wasn't going to let that happen, but he himself wasn't ready to leave.

One last moment with the love of his life, but that moment was all he needed.

> Just a little explanations like 4 years after I wrote this :) your welcome
I also re did some parts to make more sense !!

Thank you to all my readers and have a beautifull day <3