All

"Its time"

The streets were covered in a thin leyer of frost causing every stem to form a small crunch, revealing a small thin layer of ice beneath.
They had to be more careful with each step, winter was hovering in the sky as the air turned cold and crisp.

Strands of white pearly silk slipping from the males lips as he stoped by a gate, he bit down on the inside of his lip gently as he walked forward. Glancing down with with a bright smile.

"Its been a while huh" said the old man as he knelt down, placing a letter onto a single bump in the ground before looking up to face the the stone wall.

"I...it seems like he cleaned up after i left huh" he sighed as his smile became much more bitter in its nature as small crystals formed in his tearducts.

"60 years......60 long years.......im sorry"

The old man felt his tears collide with his warm red cheeks as he stood across his lovers grave.

"Hey Jin......you forgive me right....." Namjoon rubbed away his tears with his coat as he knelt down with a photo of Jimin between his closed fingertips.

"Hey come back to me will you" Namjoon chuckled as he bowed his head down, pressing it against the bump as he pressed his lips over the photograph. "Life without you just isn't worth living even after 60 years i can't get over it..."

Namjoon lifted his head as he gripped onto his long coat.

"i love you, i love you and no one else. No other soul will make me feel the way you did ...y...your forever going to be....my special red heart"

Even though Jin was gone Namjoon still prayed for him to come back, he remembered how Jin put hearts everywhere.  Heart pankakes and sandwiches.

Everything to show namjoon how much he loved him, the very memory he once hated made him smile.

"Im such a fucking idiot"

Namjoon suddenly felt a pat over his shoulder.
"Its time to get back" a distant voice spoke, Namjoon gave a small nodd as he pushedhimself up only for his eyes to meet the empty gravestone.

He coulden't live like this, people thought he was crazy so he was neglected. Even so one day he met a special boy.

The boy was bright and beautifull, he was so selfless and kind it was slightly funny as the little boy reminded him so much of his old friend.

What was even more funny was that the boy carried his friends name, maybe it was him. After all Namjoon had nothing else to believe in, his hope was lost decades agoe.

"Lets go"

~A/N ahh like always i love starting a fanfic really badly 😂 well if u havent read the previous fanfic you might be a tad confuzed but it will be ok😂

/// 2020/2021 author-

Sorry about the cringie lil comments :") bear with me