are

Yoongi rested his head over Jimins smalloft shoulder as the smaller males cheeks turned the most pungent shades of red, it was wierd being this close to him once again. But then again he didn't mind it.
It felt right.

Yoongi took Jimin's small hands and placed a letter in the palm of his hands, Jimin look down at the letter and closed his eyes for a second before taking out whatever was inside.

Leaning his body back on Yoongi before opening his eyes once more.

____________________________________

To Jimin

If you ever come back, if you ever deside to see me. Ill tell you one thing.

You ruined my life, my thoughts and dreams were only filled with you. The day i lost you was like a course repeating itself through my mind for years.

Over the years I've grown to hate you with only one reason behind it.

I hate you so much because the more i love you the more it feels like your even further out of me reach.

So please prove me wrong and please lay in my arms once more.

To Park Jimin

From Yoongi

____________________________________

Jimin scrunched the letter up before looking up to face Yoongi.
He was so confused, this didn't made sense.

"If you really missed me this much, then why haven't you ever came to look for me?.."

Jimin mumbled quietly as he looked up deeply into the others cold eyes, his fingers wrapped around his  colar as he gently pulled it back and fourth, causing Yoongi to form a unrecognisable expression as he placed his hand over Jimins.

"i didn't want to build my hopes up again....and you think i didn't? Ask that damn witch of a mother you have" Yoongi spat his words bitterly as he pointed at a board with lists of schools and towns, all had marks across it.
Trying to pinpoint the right place.

"S...she might not be perfect but she is not a which!!! S....she is still my mum..." Jimin shouted silently, he had no idea why he was sticking up for her of all people. She was allways putting him down, then again she didn't know how to raise a child while being in control of everyone who worked under her.

"Yeah, i guess you haven't changed at all. Allways trying to master her expectations, and always trying to act like your father"

Yoongi firmed a cocky smile as his shadow fell over Jimin causing him to reach over, ready to smak the other.
But Yoongi easily twisted him around and pinned him to the wall.

"You think those small hands of yours could hurt me" Yoongi scoffed as he moved closer, glaring deeply into the others hands.
This wasnt his Yoongi, Namjoon was right.

He had changed alot, now that he thought about it he changed so much even he vouldent recognise him.
Everything from his domina to his speech, then again while Jimin escaped this life Yoongi on the 9ther hand burried in all the death and violence that came with it.

Jimin was selfish while Yoongi was lost.