Than

Hours had past.

Jimin wore a black suit with a big white shirt underneath, his hair was a mess as were  his eyes which where red and puffy from all the prier tears.

Jimin sighed as he followed the group of people who walked ahead of him slowly.
But could he even call them people? As the 4 men carried the coffin behind walked a group of carer who talked about how they can finally have a rest, that they wownt be bothered by that old man again.

Tae patted Jimin's shoulder to comfort and distract him while Hoseok walked behind.

The whispers around Jimin grew as people realised who he was.

"Isn't that the son of the crazy woman"

"Yeah its him"

"I feel bad for him, did you hear what happened?"

"His own mother killed his father and even abused hi....."

"SHUT UP!"

Jimin finaly cracked, all eyes traveled towards him. He was cornered with no escape rout, he felt all the glares burning through his pale skin. He felt like a kid as all the people turned into monsters.

Maybe monsters do exist, they are part of us. They feed on our feelings, eating on our humanity and inhaling our sorrows.

"MUM WOULD NEVER KILL DAD!"

Jimin bursted but soon everybody became silent.

"I guess it runs in the family"

"And i thought he was normal"

"he needs help"

All the whispers became louder and haunted Jimin, he lost everything. Jimin felt tears flow down his face, why was this world so crule?

People begun tugging on his shirt and pushing him about.

One pushed pased him but before he could lose his balance a hand wrapped arouns his arm before pulling him up, the person covered Jimin with a jacket and pulled him into his chest.
Causing the people arpund to settle down.

"You should be ashamed"

Jimins head was placed into the others chest.
Jimim wasn't sure what was happening but soon he realised there were 2 men dressd in all black who stood on each side of them, Jimin was about to look up when he heard the voices to start again.

"T..that's Yoongi"

Jimin hearing this immediately looked up and saw him, his hair was minty, it flowed with the wind as he looked over at the people with a deadly expression.

Jimin felt a pair of arms pulling him in and holding him tighter, he then mumbled Yoongi's name as a tear rolled down his face.
He wasnt sure if fate was on his side ear if it was trying yo torture him, either way he was fine with it.
Adleast just for now.

"That's my name" Yoongi spoke gently as he looked down, locking his eyes with Jimin's ones before griping his hand and pulling him away.

But before he was able to leave with Jimin a hand gripped onto other arm and yanked him back.

"I don't know what the fuck your planing Yoongi but you arnt takimg him away!"