not

Hoseok Took Jimins hand as they begun running forward with the grain of the winds the fog begun to lift from the ground clearing the oath.

And yet the sky slowly turned gray, the clouds falling onto Jimin's shoulders as he closed his eyes to save them from the rain.

Bang.

Beat.

As soon as he slowly opened his eyes he heard a bunch of muffled sounds, when he finally opened his eyes his vision was still blurry but this time it wasn't the rain.

Tears?

He could feel this sharp pain in his stomach, he wanted it to go away but it didn't.
Jimin looked up only to see a small light.

He didn't realise what was happenimg around him, but as he regained his vision back he saw Yoongi holding him. Jimin smiled until he realised that tears were flowing down Yoongi's cheeks.

Jimin tried to say something  but as he opened his mouth he felt a sharp pain in his abdominal area and chest

Even so Jimin kept looking into Yoongi's eyes, from the corner of his eye he saw Jungkook standing there pitfully with a sigh.
He coulden't save Jimin.

"See you soon, your my little Jiminie" he mouthed before turning around and walking in the distance.

What was happening?

Why did this suddenly happen?

Why was he surrounded by people?

But most importantly Yoongi was crying. He only saw this once before, and it was the day he was taken away.

Jimin pushed himself but only to feel the pain rise, it felt as if he had a knife peerced through him.

He bit his lip and placed the palm of his hand on Yoongi's, he opened his mouth but only a small pant escaped his lips.
No words.

He wasn't sure if what  happened earlier was a dream or not. But he did know one thing and that was he loved him.

He smiled in pain before looking down at himself, his hand slowly starting to shiver on the side of Yoongis cheek.

He hopped it was just his mind playing tricks on him, but as he looked down he saw a puddle of blood.
His blood.

Jimin griped onto Yoongi's shirt desperately.

He didn't want to die, it felt like the story replayed itself.
He wanted Yoongi, he needed him.

And yet at the back of his mind he saw Jungkook.