its

The sky had crumbled in half as the dark gloomy fog settled down on the bottom of the ground creating a milky hue over everything.

Jimin was carefull not to bump into anyone, and yet once he was sure everything was safe he slowed down, gently rubbing his bottom lip.

The feeling of Yoongis lips on his still lingering over his sensors, he wondered why.
But before he found the answer he realised he was caught up too deep in his thoughts, so much that he walked into someone.
As soon as he moved his head up he knew who it was.
Jimin jerked up before taking a fiew steps back "s..sorry ... i should take my leave-"

Jungkook smirked as he took Jimin's hand, lifting his chin with his long fingers before rubbing Jimin's bottom lip with his thumb softly.
The friction causing Jimin's cheeks to change in colour, even more so as he was remembering what happened with Yoongi, did Jungkook see? He hoped that he didn't.

But all Jungkook could do was stare down as his eyes sharpened the moment he burried his teeth into the inside of his lip "i should have known" he mumbled beneath his breath before he pushed Jimin back against the wall while leaning into him, using his thumb to open Jimin's as he leaned forward.
Gripping down onto Jimins hips forcefully only to watch as Jimin joilted.
Feeling the confusion build up at what was happening, but one thing he did know was that he didn't want this even if he felt some connection because the person he wanted now was Yoongi.
Luckly from the corner of his eye Jimin spotted Taehyung, or maybe not so luckly.

"Taehyung!.." Jimin was about to shout but stopped as he saw the blood flowing out of Taehying's forehead "TAE!"

He freed himself from Jungkooks grasp with a slight struggle as he ran up to his friend who just pushed him away causing Jimin to stumble back "Jungkook why can't i just do it! Not like he's of any use"

Jimin raised his eyebrows in confusion, what was happening? This didn't seem like his Taehyung not with this dark aura which spilled out of his mouth. Jelousy and hate was all he could see as he stared at his friend.

Jungkook had to be extra corcious after what heppened in the hospital, even Yoongi had to intervene. This boy was now filled head to toe with his own selfishness.
He tried getting rid of Taehyung but with no use, some people really dissmiss everything for someone who doesn't even love them.

Jungkook knew from the start that Taehyung would have to be part of this to get him closer to Jimin, but he didn't know it would have ended up like this.

"He is to me. So leave and don't come back. Im a little busy." Jungkook stated with a sigh before walking to Jimin and grabbing his arm only to pull him up.

"Do something to him and your dead kid."

Jungkook mumbled as he looked down at Jimin who's eyes were impaired to his once friend. Jungkook sighed as he pulled Jimin into his chest "whatever you do, whoever you fall for and whatever you decide you want.... you will allways belong to me and even in our next life. You will belong to me"

He whispered into Jimin's ear before sliding his hands down his chest "this story wownt end well, but even so i'll get you....ill get you next time"

He said before pushing Jimin forward and suddenly disappearing "w..what do you mean"

Jimin mumbled before noticing Hoseok running towards him.

"Finally! Lets go!"