Not

His eyes locked onto the piece of paper which sat comfortably in his palms before he slipped out the content of the white envelope.

Something felt off but Jimin took no notice of it, all he cared about was reading Namjoon's last words. But he stillcouldent shake off the fact that this wasn't a dream.
Everything just felt so surreal to him at the moment.

____________________________________

Dear Jimin.

I feel like this is my last letter to you, so i guess i have to make it count. I now realised i never told you the truth.
Ever scince you were a kid all i did was lie to you.

But now its time to tell you the truth.

You must remember all those stories i told you when you were younger, about the pairs of lovers.

Well only 3 of them died, there was one left.

And that person was me.

I lost the love of my life. My world felt like it was about to end, but even so he was still there.

And that person was Jimin, he was the most selfless person in the world. He never turnd away from me no matter how much i pushed him away.

I pushed away everything, but even so he was looking after the things i left behind. I didn't go to Jin's grave for 60 years, but when i got there all i saw were letters, letters from Jimin apoligising. Saying that i still care.

Saying that even though he is gone i still loved him.

But Jimin also died, he died for the love he coulden"t have.

And yes you two are like mirror images, except you are capable of changing the future.

You are still able to get him back.

Yoongi is never going to forget nor are you, so don't listen to adults who's only job is to keep you apart.
So my dear boy follow your heart even if it leads you to the dark.

Ill miss you, im so scared to die. I really am, knowing that i wown't get to see you. But i can't help it can i...i can't stop time.

But finally ill be able to tell him that i love him.

Love from Namjoon the old fart you love.

P.s don't forget me you brat
.
.
I'll be sure to haunt you.

____________________________________

~ sorry that was a bit long but from now the story really starts !!!!!!