which

Taehyung stood there in silence smiling slightly to himself as he tried not looking at the other two "i..i need some fresh air"

He said before rushing outside with tears flowing down his face.

Jimin noticed that Taehyung was acting a bit off but as he was about to open his mouth to say something he got yanked away by Hoseok, causing the hold to break.
He didn't know what was going on but he knew that the other two had something up their sleeve, Jimin wasnt safe.

Jungkook bit the bottom of his lip, his eyes turning blood thirsty as he stared at Hoseok  which frighten Jimin, but somehow when Jungkook pulled Jimin into the hug the smaller male felt like he had been in his arms before which caused his heart to pump and before he knew it his face was one of the darkest shades of red.

This didnt please Yoongi who looked over at Jimin and felt like he was going to kill someone if this caried on any longer, he was the only one who was allowed to make Jimin's face light up with redness.

And no he wasnt jealous...he just didn't like others touching his stuff.

"Anyway " Jungkook said glaring at Hoseok before looking back down at Jimin softy "i hope we could get to know eachother, and this time don't think about leaving a note" Jungkook chuckled slightly.
But the smaller male had no recognition of a note, what note? Have they actually met before?.

Jungkook looked into Jimin's eyes ignoring Hoseok as he pushed passed him allowing his hand to graze past Jimin's hair with a small ruffle "hmm i promice this time to you wown't have to go like that too" Jungkook whispered so that only Jimin could hear before turning around to face the angry Yoongi leaving Jimin in slight confusion.

It made him wan't to laugh as his plan went better than he expected, after all he will have Jimin back. And that was for sure, it's easy to make Jimin fall for someone and Jungkook knew him more than Jimin could have ever expected.

"What was that supose to Be?" Yoongi spoke harshly to Jungkook who glanced over at him tiresomly as they headed towards the car.

"What was what? I have no idea what your talking about" Jungkook hummed as he looked back ahead, his mindless of Jimin only to feel the others gripp onto his shirt.
"Oh yes you do. You better remember one thing, and that is that Jimin is mine so leave him the fuck alone" Yoongi hissed as he glared at Jungkook who laughed and gave him a cocky smile.

"He was mine before you were even born little boy" Jungkook raised his brows before smaking Yoongi's hand away, leaving him with a face full of frustration and anger.

"W....who was that" Jimin mumbled as he rubbed the side of his arm nervously.

"A wolf in sheep's clothing" Hoseok spat out before looking over at Jimin, oh how much trouble he caused.

"Ill talk to you about this later....but for now lets find Tae"