will

As Jimin was about to leave with his hand in Hoseoks big warm hands he suddenly felt himself being tugged to the side the moment they stepped out of the house.

"Next time i see you, you will have a gun to your head" Yoongi spat out before he shoved Jimin's hand away, but Hoseok quickly took Jimin and pulled him back.

But the moment he walked off with his hands in his pockets Yoongi felt a sharp pain in his chest.
He tried ignoring it as he ravaged through his pockets.

He always wanted to see Jimin again, he even planned out each scenarios over and over in his head on repeat.

But as it got to it, he fucked it up. Maybe he wasn't ready to do it but this was his last chance, now they are enemies and he can't do anything about it.
It was better if Jimin stayed away, from him and from everything that came wit it.
He would be in danger and thats the last thing Yoongi wanted, because his biggest fear came true.
Instead of hating him for all those years, his feelings manifested to something much stronger and something he couldent controlled.
Oh how he wished he wasn't this weak.

Yoongi sighed before forward and packing all the letters back in their old dusty boxes before walking out and closing the door with a lock.

Maybe if he thought for a second he'd understand that he could get Jimin back. But he would need to sacrifice his loyalty to his group.

Which in fact ment nothing to him, as all he cared for was the brunette boy with eyes as bright as the stars on a warm summers night.

But to him he already lost, it was time to finally forget about the past and live in the future.

And in the future his job was to kill the one he loves so deerly.

He was supose to murder Park Jimin.

"S..shit"

~