Its

Jimin thought of what he was going to say to Namjoon.

That he respects him.

That without him his life would never have been the same.

That if not for him he'd be long gone, burried in a grave right beside his father. But his death wouldn't be one of a worriors but of a caword that took his own life to creat piece for himself.

"Your such a dumbass it makes me want to cry"
Hoseok responed as he slowly opened the large doors.

"What do yo...."

Jimin stood there frozen as he took one step in, he started up at Hoseok in confusion, infront of him was a flowery path formed with various herbs and plants.
At the end sat a large wooden coffin.

Jimin shook his head as he gripped the hem of his shirt inbetween his fingers.

"W..why am i here? I want to see Namjoon..."

Hoseok felt like dick for what he was about to do but he wasnt going to lie to the younger as he just grabbed Jimin's hand before pulling him over and pushing his forward as ge glared at him.

"You stupid little idiot ! He has been dead for three days. Three days!"

Hoseok shouted before taking a step back as he watched Jimin freezing, a small weak smile over his lips as he felt droplets falling down his cheek before his arms begun to shiver as he griped onto his shirt even tighter than before before he shook his head, his cheeks were hot as the teas streamed down his face and onto the ground.

"I...it can't be ....i was with him yesturday...." Jimin mumbled to himself in disbelief, it must of been his mother playing with his feelings.

"Are you really going to play this game?" Hoseok grabed Jimin's coler thirmly before making him face the coffin harshly.

"There you can see for yourself"

Hoseok grunted a
Before backing away, waching Jimin's pettiet figure slowly fall apart as he let out a small helpless chuckle, each one causing him even more pain than the other as he saw Namjoon's body laying still.

His skin flackey and pale just like yesturday, Jimin shook his head as he reached forward.
Taking Namjoon's big hand hesitantly into his as he squeezed it, this wasn't true it coulden't be.
Jimin shook Namjoons hand gently in hopes that he could wake him up, maybe he was just asleep.

"You were here with me yesturday... please tell me this is some stupid joke ....and in a second i will wake up and everything will be ok"

Jimin stuttered as his voice became thin and silent the moment he felt a tear roll down his fluffy cheeks, he blinked a couple times before looking over at Hoseok.

"Please tell me this is a dream."

He received no response, Hoseom just rolled his eyes as he walked forward, passing Jimin a letter.

"He wanted you to read it" he muttered before turning around and leaving Jimin all alone, shaking with only that letter left inbetween his small fingertips.

"Why can't this just be a nightmare"

Jimin reached over and slowly opened the letter.