Then

Jimin finally calmed down and climbed out of his bed.

He allways had terrible dreams, but they felt less like dreams and more like nightmares the older he got.
He could never forgot the fair skined boy, yet he allway's regretted remembering, all that remembering gave him was pain.

"Get out of bed Jimin!!"

Jimin joilted as he heard a loud bang on the door which caused him to sigh as he sluggishly got out of bed before walked towards the door after he closed the shelves full of medicine.

"Tae it's 8 in the morning!" Jimin groaned as he rubbed his eyes, opening the door slowly but as he did so he felt the other tackle him down onto the floor.

"Ouch wha...."

"JIMIN I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!" Taehyung shouted as he jumped up and down, Jimin froze from shock but smiled. Wraping his arms slowly around Taehyung.

"Congratulations" Jimin said happily, well not excactly as he himself may have had feelings for Taehyung. They met 10 years ago when he moved to a different school, he didn't remember much of that time but he did know that that dream comes from that time.

Taehyung reached his hand out for Jimin before pulling him up onto his feet while patting off the dust of Jimin's trousers.

"You are so attractive and yet you never had a girlfriend before, Jimin im overtaking you" Taehyung chuckled slightly, and no Jimin wasn't gay but even so he never had feelings for a specific gender.

Jimin was never actually in love.

Taehyung threw some clothes on Jimin as he pulled him out of the building, Jimin was a collage student so he lived in a dorm away from his home. But his home life wasn't what a normal collage student would have, or even want to have.

"Lets go!! Your going back home today" Taehyung sang.