Better

For him the world has stopped in its tracks, the constant rush came to a sudden halt as Jimin lifted his eyes.
For the first time in a while he felt the colour rushing back as he stared at the other male in shock.

"W...what do you mean ....y....your Yoongi?!" Jimin exclamed quietly as the other noded, staring into Jimin's pink fluffy eyes as his thumb grazed over the others gentle soft lips.

Yoongi opened his mouth but before he could say another word Jimin suddenly blanked out, next thing he knew he was leaning against a wooden cubboard with a pair of eyes on him.
Jimin rubbed his eyes as he looked up noticing Taehyung and Hoseok kneeling infront of him.

"T...taehyung your here" Jimin muttered weakly in surprise as he reached over and huged him, but Taehyung jumped on him and looked at him with  a worried expression.

"A...are you ok" his friend asked, only recieving a slight nod from Jimin to which Taehyung just shook his head.

"You have been here for around 24 hours. They already took the coffin" Hoseok stated with a sigh "we have to get you dressed, the funeral is in a couple hours"

Jimin felt the happiness drain once again but he had come to term's with it, but that was before he realised that something was missing, he looked around but he coulden't see the photo or the gun anywere.

"hey Hoseok do you know  where the letter went?" Jimin asked as he searched around himself only to recieve a small no from the other who rubbed the back of his neck gently.

"Aparently some guy moved you here so maybe he knows"

As Jimin heard that he cursed under his breath.

"You guys go ahead.....i..ill come soon" Jimin muttered as he stood up and looked around, was that a dream? It didnt feel real.

But the sad thing was that his mind already whipped away the image of Yoongi, but he still felt strange sensations where his and Yoongi's bodies met.
Jimin sighed, he wanted to talk to Yoongi.

He had to.

After all he is the only thing left to ceep him save, even nightmares can become fantasies. No matter how much they frighten you, there is allways something so fascinating about them.