love

Jimin turned a corner and ran forward.

Hoseok was leading the way but suddenly he lost his grip on Jimin, as he turned around he noticed Jimin being dragged away.

And yet the moment he was about right run after Jimin he noticed a familiar person walking  infront of him, Tae?

"Don't interfeare" he hissed pushing Hoseok back.

_____

Jimin didn't know what was happening as his hand got tugged away, but he did know what to do as he noticed a small glint shimmering off of a sharp object.
He  quickly slid passed the person with a slight struggle before noticing Yoongi.

"You think i would of let you go with something that belongs to me?" He sa
Poke coldly as he moved forward "your so easy, you were wrapped around my finger within seconds" Yoongi whispered but Jimin just pushed him back, reaching into his pocket.

How could he get tricked so easily? Maybe he was useless afterall.

Jimin quickly took out the gun that he had received from Namjoon before hesitantly pointing it towards Yoongi.

"And what are you going to do with that?" Yoongi smirked as he got closer, wraping his hand around the gun with a cocky grin "you know that its empty right"

Jimin just gave him a small smile before stepping backwards and pointing carrying on to point the gun at Yoongi, this was the only way he'd give Hoseok a chance to run.
And it was too late anyway as he pulled the trigger with his index finger.
What was he doing? He had no idea.

"Goodbye"

As soon as Yoongi realised what Jimin was trying to do he rushed forward, but it was already too late.

There was a sudden parade of gunshots from behind them, Yoongi's eyes widened as he saw Jimin slowly tumbling to the ground with a smile forced onto his face, he could see the bullet casing bouncing off the floor creating indentations in the pavement.

Yoongi shot his eyes upwards "I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING SHOOT!"

He shouted as he caught Jimin, swiftly picking him up into his arms"fuck"

Yoongi felt his heart stop as he saw blood uzzing put from Jimin's small waist, nothing could have made his heart stop like this as he held Jimin so close.

All these years and Yoongi just turned out to be a dick head, this was karma for how Yoongi treated his baby.

Jimin had enaugh of others, all those rumours that spread like lightning creating a barrier between them.

It was hard, having a mum thats been named a psychopath? Killer? Murderer? You name it. But she did nothing wrong.

The only damn reason she was nuts was because of those people who marked her with these names.

But Jimin didn't want to die, oh no. he wanted to live, live for what he had left and even though Yoongi was like this.

It didn't stop Jimin from yearning Yoongis love, his effection and his gentel lips.
But adleast now he can see Yoongi really did care, him without that cold shield he placed over himself.

Was all this not enaugh to make him stay? Was this allways going to be end? Never a happy one.

A/n sorry about the ending i just felt like it was getting boring so.i wanted to end it as quick as possible.