on

Jimin joilted slightly as he looked over at the door, and there stood Hoseok.

"I knew i coulden't trust you" Hoseok spat out his words in disgust as he ran towards Yoongi as he shoved him back a few steps, instantly grabbing Jimins hand before pushing him behind him as he created distance between the two males.
To Jimins surprise suddenly Taehyung followed, rushing forwtoward towards Jimin.

Yoongi felt a stinging sensation as his back hit the wall behind him, but he pulled himself up quickly.  Sending Hoseok to the side with one harsh blow in the stomach.
Hoswok groaned in pain as he tumbled to the ground, his dark eyes not leaving Yoongi as his mind was on keeping Jimin safe at all possible cost.
But everything was happening too fast for the smaller of all males to realise what was happening as he immediately pulled away from Tae in the last moment as he rushed in to stand inbetween the two boys blocking any hits Yoongi was about to throw next.

"Move or you will get hit instead" Yoongi hissed as he put his fists down, wrapping his long vainy fingers around Jimin's colar but stopped the moment he heard the door open again causing him roll his eyes in anoyance before he saw who was at the door.

"Hmm interesting"

Yoongi mumbled as he looked over at the door, hit down on his lip harshly before he pushed Jimin roughly backwards back onto Hoseom.
Jimin hitched his breath in surprise causing Yoongi look back down at him as he fell onto Hoseok who caught him Just in time.

"This was the last time" Yoongi mumbled, and Jimin now understood. He understand what Yoongi said earlier in the car, to some extent it made him want to pull Yoongi back as he started walking towards the person at the door.

Instead of running after Yoongi he decided not to as he got off of Hoseok while helping him up as he let out a gentle groan, Jimin patted all the dust off Hoseok's clothes before wrapping his am arpund his shoulder and helping him stand.

"Its been a while. Jimin"

Jimin heared as he looked up in synk with Hoseok, he felt Hoseok's body tense as it begun to freeze in the spot the moment his eyes traveled to te doorphrame where he stood.
Jimin didn't recognise figure by the door but something inside of him switched on, the male was unfamiliar but at the same time it felt like he knew him for years.

"How do you know him Jungkook."

Yoongi looked over with a face filled with confusion, but before he could even say a single world Taehyung lunged forward at Jungkook.
Wrapping his arms tightly around Jungkook.

"KOOKIE!!!! I missed you so much"