take

As hours passed, the evening breeze danced over the drained of colour sky, the once various golden hues which sat over the sky were drained of all it's gold.

He came back only to face his mothers expression full of anger.
By now he knew the drill so he walked to his room and closed the door behind, maybe he should go back to his small apartment, there he was locked up with himself.
None of these stupid feelings.

By now he had already lost Taehyung, now he wished that Taehyung didn't come here. After all he blamed Jimin for everything, especially Jungkook leaving him.

But were they togeather in the first place?

Or was it another of Jungkooks games to get what he wanted the most.

And that goal was the same, it has allways been and allways will be the same, as he will never give up on stealing Jimin's heart.

.~.~

As Jimin stepped through the door to his room he felt a heavy sharp pain falling over his body as he grabed his phone and placed it in his pocket but as soon as he did so he heard a sudden smash.

The sudden shock caused his heart to stop as he felt a strong impact on his chest, causing him to fall back frozen from the shock, he felt his heart beat fast as he sat up and looked down at his pocked which had a whole going through it.
A gunshot? Maybe.

As Jimin reached for his phone he noticed a bullet in it as he felt a strong breeze of air flowing passed him, shards of glass disburst around the room as his eyes fell.
Suddenly everything seemed to have became muffled.

As he looked up he noticed a hurdle of people standing around him patting his shoulder mouthing something that Jimin coulden't see.

"Huuh what are you saying" Jimin mumbled before drifting of to sleep.

His dream had everything like allways, him in the car and his mum holding him.

But this time Yoongi wasn't there.

he wasn't running after Jimin.

He wasn't trying to reach for Jimin's small hands.

He was just gone with no trais left, causing Jimin to wake up.