Much

His legs gave in as he droped to the ground.

His head burried in his arms as he struggled to catch his breath from all the tears that fell from his eyes "damn you old geezer, you could have waited a bit longer" Jimin cried out as tears begun rolling down his roasy cheeks uncontrollably.

Oh how he was going to miss him, what was he going to do now. Ot felt like he was all alone in this stupid world.
Jimin panted as he tried to get ahold of himself when he looked down at the envelop only to notice a small gun and the piece of paper that fell down earlier, he slowly picked it up, starting to read it carefully.

"P.s this is a little thing for you to remember me by."

Jimin coulden't help but smile helplessly, rubbing away his tears.
Namjoom treated all this like a joke, that old man always had a dark sense of humour.
As Jimin read the piece of paper he turned it around and realised that there was a photograph on the other side of it.

It was pickture of him namjoon and someone else, Jimin's eyes widened. It was the boy, the boy from his dreams standing right nexto him, Jimin griped onto the photo and pulled it to his chest.

"I promice i wown't forget"

Namjoon wrote letters to Jimin every year, but he never sent them. He never knew when, but he knew he was going to die soon so he coulden't wait any longer this time.

Every year he tried building up the curage but he coulden't.

But this time Jimin finaly stood up and faced Namjoon's pale broad figure, allowing his arms to levitate slowly towards it.

It didn't take long for Jimin to realise that this was actually the last time, but he had to be strong.

Even so he begged Namjoon to come back, without him how could he find Yoongi? He just left Jimin so confused. Jimin without thinking hugged Namjoon's pale lifeless corpse, but it was cold. Jimin started rubbing it to creat heat, hoping that Namjoon will wake up anytime soon.

"Please don't leave me... i don't want anyone else to leave... I dont want to be all alone again"

Jimin stayed put for hours, leaning against the coffin while looking at the photo.

He was compleatly drained, so much that he felt homself becomming drousy as he slowly fell asleep, not hearing the footsteps that were moving towards him in time as Jimin slowly opened his eyes, noticing a tall pale figure standing infront of him. The male placed a bukade of white roses over Namjoon.

Jimin sniffed as he held the photograph close to his heart and looked away trying to hide his mess of a face, but the male knelt down infrint of him.
Using his fingertips to move Jimin's face towards him.

"I don't know who the hell you are but this shity old man ment the world to me"

The guy sighed and leaned over Jimin, he sat down with his legs spread beside the smaller as he lweaned his head on the coffin as he bit down on his small dry lips.

Theothers hair was a mess, the stranger placed his elbow on his knees before glancing over at Jimin.

"I really thought the only people that cared for that old geezer was me and him..... But he didn't even show up"

The male then leaned his head on Jimin's small curved shoulder causing Jimin's breath to hitch.

"I...i want him back"

~~ im sooo sorry it took so long to get yoongi here!!  Its just that i wanted Namjoon to have a fair part to.💗 love you all.