Chapter 1

**********
Your life is a message to the world. Make sure it is interesting.
**********

*Edited

Ava's POV

I was woken up by the annoying sound of my alarm clock. As the days go by, I feel like murdering the person who started the hell called school. I woke up and walked to open my bedroom window and glanced at the serene view. I saw the time and sighed, it said 6:30. I still had 1 hour to get ready which is more than enough, well for me.

As I went to open my bathroom door to shower, I didn't realize it was closed and BANG!! There goes my head, banged on the bathroom door. Could this day get any worse?

After doing my business I moved down and towards the kitchen where I know my mom would be waiting for my arrival with breakfast on a plate ready to be eaten. And as predicted there was my mother laying out the plates filled with pancakes on the table. I went for a kiss on the cheek as our usual routine. "Good Morning Mommy!" I greeted.

"Good Morning honey." She said, "You are the only kid I know who gets up this happy on a Monday morning," she laughed out.

"Oh, don't worry mother, I'm not high or anything. I just did a human sacrifice and the high powers are happy with it," I laughed along her and started digging into my delicious meal.

"Thank god! I was worried I'd find meth in your room. I'm relieved it will just be blood and organs to clear up," she added with a fake sigh.

"Do you have any idea how dysfunctional this is mother?" I commented but she waved it off and sat next to me.

While having my breakfast my mind brings up all things in the past, usually of a park near my previous home in New York that includes a particular brown eyed boy with black hair.

Flashback

I was playing in the park and suddenly I saw a boy- probably of my age- sitting alone on the bench. I don't like people being lonely when I am there and so I went towards him.

He saw me coming and shifted a little, in nervousness.

"Hi! I'm Ava. What is your name?" I asked cheerfully.

"Asher." He mumbled.

And then we started a lame conversation about cartoons and toys we like to play with.

We became really good friends after that and started meeting every day. But one day my parents told me we have to move into a new home far away. I have seen it coming a while ago because mom and dad would talk about how things will be good if we just move away. Something about a 'her' not being there anymore.

Well safe to say nothing really changed, that man did leave us but for good and hopefully we won't see him again. But he did make me lose a friend who seemed like he really needed someone.

"So, is Amber going to pick you up today?" My mom broke my train of thoughts.

"Yeah." I replied.

Amber is my best friend who made it into the cheerleading squad in sophomore and now is the head cheerleader. God bless her flexible as hell body and crazy crackhead energy.

I heard the car honk which means Amber has arrived and I have to wait for 5 minutes outside the car to listen to a lecture on how to dress up when you have to go to school.

I kissed my mom on the cheek and said goodbye.

I walked to the car and as expected I heard Amber sigh and there goes the lecture.