Chapter 7

****************
I'm not a jealous type of person,
But what's mine is mine:
And you are mine.
End of story.
*****************

*Edited

As Edward was about to make a move towards us, a girl with lushed blonde curls came and pushed him into one of the lockers, smashing her lips to his, making out as everyone stopped in their way to witness it.

It took me a moment to realize that the blondie was known as Lauren Anderson, the school's queen B, popular one, you name it. She's been trying to get into the pants of the boys for a while now and a few weeks ago she was bragging about her and Ryder being together and that Edward wasn't enough for her. But truth be told, he didn't even give her the time of the day.

As you guessed she is blonde, maybe 5'4 or something. No one could tell the exact height because she wears really long heels. And as the stereotypical queen Bs she has her two minions Stephany and Tiffany, and what's ironic you ask? They are twins.

Something inside me did not feel good looking at the two making out, although Edward was not kissing her back but he didn't even push her away which made me upset. A strange emotion surged up my spine which I haven't felt in two years. Jealousy.

I couldn't digest it anymore so I grabbed Blake's arm and tugged him with me and made my way towards our classes. I had English and Blake had AP Chemistry so he walked in the other direction.

As usual I was amongst the first one to arrive and made my way at the back of the class near the window. I took out my notebook and pencil and started to doodle as I didn't have anything else to do.

Soon after, the students started to fill in gossiping about the scene that they witnessed with Edward and Lauren. And the thought of him brings back emotions that I don't want to feel anymore.

Not even a minute later, Edward barged into the classroom as if he owned the place, and it left me shocked. Since when does he have this class with me? Since when does he have any other class than biology with me?

He walked up to me with a smirk on his face and took the empty seat beside me which almost always remained empty.

Ugh.... How much I hope I can slap that smirk off his face.

I tried to ignore him as much as possible and concentrated on my drawings. But a warm breath near my ear distracted me. I turn towards it to see Edward leaning in close to me. So close that if he was to move an inch we would be kissing.

He leaned more to his side and whispered, "That was not a good stunt you pulled off this morning, Sugar. You will pay for it." And with that he kissed my cheek and looked at the front of the class as the teacher arrived.

I stared at him dumbfounded with my jaw dropped. Did he just- he had the audacity to kiss me in a class full of people with the same lips that he used to kiss someone else with?

Within what felt like a minute it was time for lunch, Blake and I walked towards our table to spot Wren and Amber already there with... Wait! With Edward and his Gang? What the hell are they doing on our table?

Trying to avoid their attention I grabbed Blake's arm and walked in the opposite direction to get out but the almighty God doesn't like me because Edward noticed us just at the moment and called out.

"Hey Ava! Where are you going? Come join," Edward said and I faced my friends realizing that every person in the cafeteria is looking at me. Clearly, we have everyone's attention, especially the girls. Most of them staring at me, trying to contemplate my next move and others at Blake.

I made my way towards the table. Blake took the seat by Chris.

Well Amber was sitting between Wren and Ryder and the seat on the right of Wren is taken by Adam and the seat next to him was empty leaving me the only seat between him and Edward.

Holding back a groan I made my way towards the chair and sat down.

Trying my best to avoid the constant gaze of Edward I focused on my food.

He is not worth that I give up my food. With this thought I started eating.

Half way through my pizza slice I felt something on my thigh which made me look down and saw that Edward was squeezing my thigh and a gasp escaped my mouth. Due to the noises in the cafeteria and on our table, no one heard me, which I was glad for or else I don't know what I would've told them.

I grabbed his hand and moved it away but instead he grabbed my wrist and entwined our hands together.

"So, Sugar where do you want me to meet you after school?" Edward said gaining everyone's attention on the table and at that point I realized that Blake and Chris were actually talking and so were Amber and Ryder and Wren and Adam. They seem to be really engrossed in their conversation because they were shocked to be interpreted so suddenly. It was the sudden voice that shocked them not the question.

"Don't call me that." I told him, sternly.

"What? Sugar?" He asked in a teasing voice.

"Yes that, don't call me that." I replied to which he chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Why? I like it." He stated. By this time, I knew I was a blushing mess as all the people on the table had their attention at me. The girls were shocked, boys were smirking but Blake gave me a knowing look. He knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Anyway. When do you want me to meet you?" He asked. The girls looked wide eyed at me.

"Yeah, for studying," I replied emphasizing on every word so they would not be getting any wrong ideas.

They made an 'O' shape with their mouth and got back to what they were discussing. But Blake's gaze was constant on us while he resumed his conversation with Chris.

"Um... When do you want to meet? After school or later in the evening?" I asked as he furrowed his eyebrows as if he is in deep thoughts.

He replied after a while, "meet me at my car after the school ends. We'll go to my place."

"But I thought we would be meeting at my house and Blake will be accompanying us to study. And moreover, I came with Blake. I won't leave him alone." I tried to state my point, purely shocked by his suggestion.

"Oh, that won't be a problem." Chris said out of nowhere. "Blake said he will have a coffee with me after school and so he offered me a ride since I came here with Edward."

I looked at Blake and he gave me an apologetic look which I returned with a glare of my own.

"So, it's settled then, you will come with me after school. Blake would you mind telling her mom that Ava would be late today?" Edward said directing his words at Blake but his eyes never left mine.

"Sure, no problem," I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I continued to glare at him and all he did was try not to laugh out loud.

Traitor! I screamed in my head.

Looking towards my right I saw Edward's smirk widen if that was even possible.

What have I gotten myself into? I'll kill Blake one of these days.************************************

Hey my lovely readers!!!

Sorry the update was late and it's kinda short but thanks for reading.
Guess what!!! We got 130 reads!!!

Thanks everyone for supporting the story and by pressing the little star at the end of the page you can make me the most happiest person alive.
Thank you,

Love,

T.❤️