Chapter 10

*********
I wish I were a little girl again,
Because skinned knees are easier
To fix than broken heart
**********

*Edited

It's been an hour and a half and yet I haven't seen the faces of my so-called best friends. I didn't even see Edward the whole time I was here, and I'm not gonna lie, I was hoping to see him.

Blake left with Chris after taking a drink and now I was standing in front of the lavish bar which I failed to notice the first time I came here for the lesson.

I held a red solo cup in my hand filled with Mountain Dew-No I don't drink and no I am not even planning to anytime soon- when a guy, I don't know the name of, showed up and sat next to me. I think he is in Math with me.

"Hey gorgeous. Why is a beautiful girl like yourself sitting here alone?" He asked I just gave him a polite smile and shrugged his question while concentrating on the clear liquid in my cup.

"I'm Dylan by the way." He said, shoving his hand towards me in a motion asking me to shake it.

"Hi Dylan," I replied while shaking his hand. he looked at me expecting me to say something else but I ignored his gaze and looked towards the people dancing there life out.

"So, you are 'playing hard to get' type," Dylan said more like a statement than a question, "well, then maybe a dance might help you understand me a bit, and will assure you I am not the bad type?" He asked me showing his hand to me.

Should I? It doesn't seem like I will do anything else here. None of my friends are around either. I guess a harmful dance would be good right now.

"Sure." I replied with a smile. I was getting bored anyway.

Soon enough we were in the middle of the chaos covering the whole of this big place. A seemingly softer song played, definitely not the one you can waltz to, but a gentle sway with your lover. But these people surely don't use that term.

Dylan held out a hand for me I took it while he placed his other hand on the small of my back, his other joining soon enough. We swayed to the beat of the pop love song, my hands around his neck, while his rest on my back in the most innocent way. Dylan's presence gave me an unexplained comfort which I feel with Blake. The feel of relief I find only with my family, Amber and Wren.

"Am I worthy enough for a name now?" Dylan asked to which I nodded and whispered.

"Ava," I replied in a trance.

"Such a pretty name for such a pretty girl."

"You know how Cliché that sounds right?"

"I do know that but don't you like cliché? Other girls always fall for these lines."

"Well then for a change, I hate cliché."

Suddenly the slow music changed into a very loud one and everyone started dancing like crazy as if they were covered with fire.

"Hey do you want to go somewhere quiet?" Dylan shouted over the music and I nodded my head not able to shout over the loud music.

He led me out of a door, which I think, leads to the backyard.

As we entered the backyard, I was not able to speak any longer. Not because I was being held hostage, but because this place had me tongue tied.

This place is beautiful. There was a fountain right in the middle of the garden surrounded by every type of flower you would've ever heard of. But my attention was on the particular Orchids which were covering the outer layer, then red roses in the middle and the white lilies covering the circle around the fountain. There were other types of plants covering the boundary. It was a breathtaking view, almost as mesmerizing as the waterfall in the woods.