Chapter 51

**********
I wish I never would've met you,
That way I wouldn't have to move on
**********

There will be a lot of switching between the POVs, as I want to cover everyone's perspective of the situation. Hope you enjoy it.

Ps. play the song when I mention it in the chapter, thank you❤️

*Edited

Ryder's POV

Okay, it's all set. The balloons, roses, baskets of chocolates, candles. It's all good. No need to be nervous there, bud, we're all good.

I tried to reassure my wolf, he's been on edge since yesterday when Alpha told us about our mate. I have tried to calm him down but when Luna Ava came, he couldn't help but be thankful.

It's all good there, bud. We'll win her, she loves us just as much as we love her.

I looked at my phone, it shows the time 5:46pm, she'll be here in a few minutes. I have gone over my "take me back" speech a hundred times but I still feel like I'm gonna mess it up.

I couldn't sleep last night, not that I have been sleeping regularly but at least last night was because of the excitement.

I will do everything I can to make her stay, today she will be mine and the world would make sense again.

As I went over the details in my head, I heard the door to the roof being opened and in stepped my love, my reason to be here. Amber.

She was dressed in simple cardigan and jeans with her hair pulled up into a ponytail but she couldn't have looked more beautiful.

Her face held a shocked expression when she looked around the décor and finally her eyes met mine and I forgot how to breath.

And for the first time in what feels like a lifetime, I smiled, a true "I'm in love and there's nothing anyone can do about it" smile.

Amber's POV

It all seems like a dream when I walked in, there were like a million chocolate baskets, the whole place was decorated with roses and my favorite scented candles which flickered now and then due to the cold breeze passing us.

And finally, my eyes landed on him, the reason I was here. I could feel him stop breathing and a smile immediately covered his face.

He looked as bad as me, worse even, with his sunken face and dark circles covering his eyes, yet his smile was beautiful, like this was the moment he was living for.

Focus Amber, you're here to tell him you fell out of love... like... whatever it was between us. But all I know, is that it was a lie, from the beginning.

A few days ago, I got a hold of Adrian, the first monster Ava was involved with, I made up lies to get out of him everything it would take to make Ryder leave me, I was terrified the whole time during our talk, but it was necessary and I pulled through.

"Hey," he whispered softly as he took a step forward. Being on edge and deathly afraid of what he will do I took a step back immediately, making him stop in his track. I observed the expression of hurt covering his face before he masked it with a smile, but I saw it.

"I got your favorite treats, you can dig in if you want, it's all for you," he said nervously, yet he was excited about it.

"Look, Ryder, I'm not here for all this I just need to tell you this then I'm on my way," I told him with urgency but before I could open my mouth again, he interrupted me.