Chapter 12

*************
Maybe I'm scared because
You mean more to me than
Any other person. You are
Everything I think about,
Everything I need,
Everything I want.
*************

Hey readers!!! So this chapter is dedicated to Navya007.
Thanks for all your support for the story. And I hope that this chapter was as per everyone's expectations.
Thank you and enjoy the chapter.
************
*Edited

"What the hell do you think you all are doing!?" I asked with my eyes widened.

Yes, I was being kidnapped by three guys who were the last people I want to talk to. Adam, Chris and Ryder.

The look on their faces made me look at them in disbelief.

Ryder was in the front seat driving and looked at me through the rear-view mirror controlling his laugh.

Chris was on my left smirking at me as if he knew exactly what I was thinking.

Then the next thing I noticed was Adam on my right. He didn't say anything but the look on his face showed that he was doing this forcefully.

"Are you guys planning on tell me why I am being kidnapped when the school is not yet over. Do you even have any idea how dangerous it could be? Me missing school can get me into serious trouble. Like detention! I don-" I was not able to complete my sentence because both Ryder and Chris were laughing like maniacs, I even noticed the small chuckle that came out of Adam.

I don't understand what is so funny about this. If I do get even a single detention slip, my college application will be affected and I don't want that. At least not in my senior year.

"You are worried about detention out of all the possible outcomes?" Said an amused Ryder trying to control his laughter so he could actually focus on the drive. But when I gave him a horrified look, he again burst out laughing and I could see the tears forming in the corner of his eyes. Chris was still laughing so hard clutching his stomach with both hands as if it was hurting him to even breathe.

Adam was trying to control his laughter and was succeeding for a while when even he couldn't control it and laughed so hard that no sound came after a while and all he was doing was making faces.

"What do you mean?" I asked Ryder as he literally stopped the car to laugh his heart out.

"I-I me-mean that out of all the worst scenarios that you might face in a few hours, you are afraid that the worst thing would be getting detention." He said now being a bit sober from his comedic fits.

"Well yeah. School is the most important thing to me. It ensures that I can get a scholarship for college, which kinda matters to me more than anything right now." I replied with a hint of sarcasm and a lot of irritation.

"Oh, trust me. You won't be worrying about college for a long time." Adam stated out of nowhere to which I looked at him as if to find the meaning behind the words and noticed that both the boys were looking at him as if he said something he was not supposed to say.

I gained my attention and then I enquired him, "What does that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, uh no-nothing." Adam stuttered.

"Don't you want to know where we are going?" Chris asked and taking this as a cue Ryder started to drive again. I nodded my head at Chris.

At that moment I almost forgot about the whole Edward thing and that I am mad at him. These guys have such an aura that they can make you forget anything bad happening in your life. Especially Chris. He is the kind of guy that can make you happy even when all you feel is blue. And that was when the things dawned upon me.