Chapter 38

**********
The first time you fall in love,
It changes you forever and
No matter how hard you try,
That feeling just never goes away.
**********

*Edited

Ava's POV

Time seems to have been flown away, I had the best and worst experience here and I like to say that we might've made progress in our relationship which has been amazing so far.

Edward and I have been going to school together and he's been bearable in all my classes. In a long time, I feel like I belong. After Adrian left me, I lost all hope to ever find The One for me and I'm not sure yet if I have found him or not but I'm happy to say that this might be Endgame for me. Maybe he is the one for me, but a heartbreak does a lot of things to you and one of them is never to trust someone easily. But things have gone smoothly so far.

The morning I woke up in his embrace felt right, and it was the best sleep I have had in a long time. Since I moved away from home, I wasn't able to sleep properly but that morning I woke up and realized I was well slept and less irritated than usual.

Blake too happens to be enjoying his stay, well he does get to sleep in the room next to Chris's or maybe sometimes in it but I can't be sure. He sure was bubbly a few times when we met in the morning and I think he wasn't so cheery to go home, but neither was I. I don't know what home was now. It felt like home here.

Mom called a few times these two weeks and we talked but it was only for a few minutes. From what I heard she wasn't anxious at all. Maybe my so-called father hasn't shown up at her door yet which I am glad for. Or he doesn't know she is there which is even better.

Edward's mom has been an angel all along but why won't she. As per her I'm the one who will be taking over her "throne". And I think I'm kinda okay with it. Not completely but kinda.

I've got to know a lot of pack members and that the pack is big enough that they need two houses to store everyone. They all have been friendly and I'm starting to like it more here.

For today as a last day, I decided to explore around here and Adam is helping me while I help him set up the whole plan which is supposed to be implemented on Friday or we can say within next 3 days.

"So, I arranged this place. It's near a cliffside. Do you think she'll like it?" Adam asked going through the arrangements we made.

"Yeah, she'll love it. Wren has always been the one after the thrills," I said a bit distracted while examining the pictures on the walls of one of the long hallways I never came across.

The pictures were both formal and informal. There was one with the whole pack laughing together while trying to accommodate in the small frame and a few with Edward and his parents standing behind him while he sat in a throne like chair. This one must have been fresh because he looked the same now as in the picture except the hair, which are a bit short in the picture. I smiled looking at all those pictures.

They all seemed so happy. I have yet to meet his father formally and I am counting on meeting him when he comes back from New York.

For the next half an hour we discuss about 'The Date' and Adam occasionally explains some of the stories behind the photos, but something makes me stop dead in my track, or more like someone.

It was the photo of a kid around 5 or 6 years old with the most amazing chocolate brown eyes and the most innocent smile, showing all his white teeth.

"Who is this?" I questioned Adam. It can't be, can it?

"Who?" He asks, and replies immediately when he sees whom I am looking at. "Oh, that's Edward. He was around 6 in this and he just came back from park. That was when we noticed he has been going to the park a lot and always comes back with a smile. That particular day he came back with a strand of red hair and wouldn't let it go," Adam laughed as he remembered, "along the period of time he lost it, and he was devastated. He didn't come out of his room for a week, saying how he lost someone special to him. The name is kinda hazy right now because this happened ages ago, but the incident is prominent enough to remember because he had one of the worst days of his life."