| Chapter 2: The Audition|

Author's P.O.V

The intro of the song DNA starts playing and Y/N is starting the performance. She moves so perfect that RM is in awe at her dance moves as well as J-Hope. But they notice that she is looking a bit pale, that she is nervous.

"i modeun geon uyeoni aninikka
unmyeongeul chajanaen durinikka
DNA"

The moves are in sync with the music. When the song ends Y/N exhales and touches her chest and breathes in and out catching her breath.

"Nice performance Lee Y/N. Now, earlier you had said that you wanted to be a vocalist besides dancing. I will choose a BTS song and you will have to sing it all, if you don't know the raps, its okay, but you will have to keep up with all the notes." Bang Si hyuk says staring into Y/N eyes.

Y/N gulps and nods. "Y-Yes sir." She says with a nervous voice.

RM gets up from his seat, goes near Bang Si hyuk and whispers in his ear. "I want to hear him sing Lie and Crystal Snow." Bang Si hyuk eyes open big. "Y/N, do you speak japanese?" The CEO asks Y/N who is nervously waiting for the name of the song she has to sing.

"Y-Yes, I speak fluently in English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and French."

' Thank god for my high education...' Y/N thought to herself.

"Perfect, you will now sing Lie and Crystal Snow." The CEO said as the violin from the song Lie started playing.

Your P.O.V

I'm so glad I know those songs...In fact, Steve made me memorize all of the songs BTS had, but the only albums I couldn't completely memorize were Skool Love Affair Special Edition and Dark & Wild.

I calm down.....and wait for the part were I need to start singing. As I'm singing I accidently make eye contact with J-Hope and he smiles. Gosh! No.... Focus Y/N!

And now the triple high note...

"neomuna keojyeobeorin
geojisi nal samkiryeo hae~"

"caught in a lie~"

My voice doesn't crack and I keep singing. RM looks amazed at my high notes.

I finish singing Lie and Crystal Snow and I'm waiting for their answer.

I hear whispers between the CEO, RM, J-Hope, their manager and Hye Ra but I can't make out what they are saying.

After a few minutes, the CEO gets up and says with a very loud voice.

"Lee Y/N, you have passed the audition! Welcome to BigHit Entertainment. You are from now the newest member of Bangtan Sonyeondan, BTS, a dancer and vocalist. Congratulations. Now, we will proceed to my office with the manager, assistant manager and the leader RM." The CEO starts walking away and Hye Ra makes me a signal to follow her.

I passed! YES! Finally!!!

timeskip after the meeting.
Now at Hye Ra's apartment.

I'm in Hye Ra's apartment with Steve packing my clothes in the room I was staying these past few days. I have to leave for the BTS dorm in half an hour. Steve and Hye Ra will drop me off at the new place where I'll be calling home from now on, the BTS dorm.

"What else did the CEO tell you?" Steve asks while folding a pair of black jeans into my suitcase.

"Besides from the rules, diets, private life, and...fuck!" I gasp and Steve looks at me surprised.

"Passport!!! I need a passport that says Lee Y/N and th-"

"Jajajajajajajajaja!!!!! Y/N, I already did all of that. Don't stress out...pff...You should have seen your face! Your eyes suddenly looked like they were going to pop out jajajajajajajajaja!!" He covers his mouth laughing.