|Chapter 34: Aroused?|

(Just a fair warning. Mild smut content)

Jimin's P.O.V

Jin hyung insisted to sleep in my room with Namjoon hyung so I'm sleeping in my bed with Ji Jung between me and Taehyung, while Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are sleeping in the other bed.

I can't fall asleep...

I keep staring at Taehyung's sleeping face, its all so complicated. Why did I even do that in the first place?

I sigh and Ji Jung moves, his eyes slowly open, and he looks at me. I smile and gently pat his head. "Shh... Go to sleep Ji Jung ah, its late. Eomma and Appa will pick you up tomorrow." I whisper and he still has his eyes open, blinking them while staring at me.

"Do you want me to hum you a song to sleep?" I grin and slowly bring him closer to me, covering him with the blanket and caressing his head.

"na-nun-ya lye-chub dwael-geo-ya jjik
na-nun-ya choom-eul chool-geo-ya" I whisper hum and he slowly starts falling asleep.

He looks like Y/N and acts like Jungkook, he's their son alright. He's too cute.

I smile as I continue softly humming until he completely falls asleep.

"Good night Ji Jung ah....Uncle Jimin loves you." I whisper and hear a soft low voice whisper.

"I love you too" I widen my eyes and look up. Taehyung's eyes are closed and he seems to be asleep.

He sleep talked...again.

"I know....I do too...." I mumble and close my eyes trying to find my sleep.

Your P.O.V

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and face when we got home and changed into pajamas. Right now, I'm waiting in bed for Jungkook to finish taking his shower.

I close my eyes since I'm getting sleepy and after a few minutes I hear the bathroom's door opening so I open my eyes.

"Ahh!! Put a towel on!!" I blush as I quickly look away and hear him laughing.

"I love your reactions." I hear him chuckle and point random places with my hand. "Put some underwear at least!"

"I still don't get why you're so shy." I feel a weight on the bed and a pair of warm arms embracing me.

"D-Did you put some clothes on?" I stay still.

"See for yourself." I slightly open my eyes and turn my head into his direction completely regretting it afterwards.

Deja vú....

"Yah! I told you at least underwear! I don't want t-"

"Y/N" His voice turns serious and I close my mouth, expecting the next words that come out of his mouth but there's a slight silence.

His grip suddenly tightens and I'm turned around, and his weight goes on top of me. I look up at him, his bare chest, his slightly wet hair that lets out a few drops of water go down his neck and his eyes showing an emotion I haven't seen in a while.

"J-Jungkook..." I mumble out barely auible and his face starts leaning forward.

"Y/N" His face keeps getting closer and closer, his warm breath slowly starts hitting my lips and my heart rate increases.

"J-Jungkook W-" He cuts me off my slowly pecking my lips. No movement, just our lips making contact, I know what he's trying to tell me.

"Y/N, I...love you. I will never force you to do something you don't want to do." He leans our foreheads together and leans forward again making our lips touch, only this time more movements are involved as his tongue makes its way into my mouth and explores the inside of my cavern.