|Chapter 7: Jealousy|

Your P.O.V

"Y/N oppa, who do you prefer, Jimin oppa or Jungkook oppa?" ..Huh ...What??

I widened my eyes and kept looking at the post it. I looked up to see the member's reactions and they were smiling, except for Jungkook. Jungkook had  serious expression.

"I-I...." I held the microphone in front of my mouth, but I don't know the answer. Both? I like them both...They are both good hyungs... "I prefer... J-"

"He obviously prefers me, I'm his roommate and the best hyung after all right Y/N?" Jungkook looked at me smiling. But his smile looked like he was hiding something behind it, another reason perhaps.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook, Y/N prefers me over you. I'm the best hyung!" Jimin pouted and hugged me from behind.

"Y/N, who do you choose?" Jungkook kept his gaze on me, and the fans did too which made me even more nervous. Jimin let go of me and looks at me.

"I...." If I choose Jungkook, I'll hurt Jimin's feelings...but if I choose Jimin, Jungkook will probably get mad at me... I should answer ....

"My answer is...J-"

"Our time is up ARMY. Thank you so much for coming today!" RM spoke into the microphone and signaled us to say goodbye. I look at the fans and see them disappointed that I didn't answer the question in time. Phew...I'm saved...

"But hyung, Y/N hasn't answered the question and I haven't read mine!" Jungkook pouted and the fan's eyes light up with hope that RM lets me finish the question. "Okay, but be fast..."

Oh no.... "Y/N...Its okay if you choose Jungkookie..." Jimin whispered in my ear and I looked at him and bit my lip. Now, I'm going to do something I'll regret but I need to answer this...

"I choose Jimin hyung!" I looked at Jimin and he smiled making his eye form into crescents and then I looked at Jungkook. He looked mad, both of his hands were crossed in front of his chest and he was doing a tongue movement...again? Why is he always doing that whenever I'm with Jimin or someone else?

I looked at the fans and saw them smiling and someone shouted at us. "Y/N and Jimin oppa are my new ship!"

I tried not to blush but I think I blushed a little and Jimin laughed it off. "Jungkook your post it, you have to read it fast." RM walked closer to Jungkook and whispered in his ear. Jungkook nodded and he read the post it.

"Y/N oppa..." Jungkook turned his head and looked at me. Another question for me? I nodded at Jungkook and he continued reading the post it. "Y/N oppa, what's your ideal type?" Jungkook almost smirked at the question but quickly licked his lips and looked at me.

My ideal type? I haven't thought about it......I never thought I'll date someone... "Well...he mu-" ....Fuck...God dammit!! Why are you always messing up!? Everyone looked at me in shock and I quickly waved my hands in front of my body. "I m-mean h-he or s-she must be nice, funny, not lazy, loyal, they support me, help me, and most important, they must love me for who I am no matter what..."

I didn't notice that I kept looking at Jungkook the whole time I described my ideal type and I never blinked. A small smile formed in his lips and everyone bowed. "Goodbye ARMY! See you soon!"