|Chapter 41: Wedding|

Your P.O.V

The wedding has been a success, everything is falling into place. "Now the rings" The priest called out to the one who was giving us the rings.

Jimin starts walking towards us and he nods when he makes eye contact with Jungkook, Jungkook nods back and I expect Jimin to give us the rings but he descends the pair of stairs and stops once he's in front of Ji Jung. I fight my urge to cry as I turn around and see Ji Jung smiling happily with a small pillow on his hands where the golden rings are while Jimin carries him as he walks toward us.

Jimin climbs the pair of stairs with Ji Jung in his arms and stop once he's in front of us. Jungkook leans forward and pecks Ji Jung's forehead and grabs the ring that is supposed to be mine and I give Ji Jung another peck while I grab Jungkook's ring.

"Lobe eu eomma abba" Ji Jung giggles and Jimin pats his small head while smiling brightly. Jimin walks back to where the rest of the members where with Ji Jung in his arms and Taehyung decides to carry him.

"The bride and groom have made up their own vows, they will say them as the promise to each other and wear their rings. Please proceed Jungkook ssi." The priest nods at Jungkook and Jungkook focuses on me.

"I, Jeon Jungkook, take you Kim Y/N, as my beloved wife. You taught me that it never mattered whether you were a man or a girl, that it was love. Loving you taught me not only how love can bring pain and sorrow but also happiness. During the time you left I experienced many things as sadness and pain but after that came the best part, happiness and joy. When I came back for you, those days were full of joy when you and Ji Jung made my life complete again. You make me begin, no matter what will happen in life, I will love you. I promise that you will be the only woman I will love in my life forever. I will give you everything and not expect anything in return because of the three words that come to my mind when you are around me, those words are I love you." Jungkook gently rose my left hand and slided the golden wedding ring on my finger.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, a slight tear escaped my eyes as I smiled at Jungkook, his eyes were teary as well but he seemed to be holding back a lot to not cry right now.

I look at the priest and he nods. I breathe in and breathe out.

"I, Kim Y/N, take you Jeon Jungkook as my beloved husband. You were the one person I had to stay away from but I couldn't. I fell in love with you and it was the best decision I made. You taught me to not hide my love, that no matter what I had you by my side. I experiece heart break and a lot of emotions while loving you and now they all seem to have been worth it because it brought me to where we are today. I promise to be loyal, to not look at any other men. And no matter how many times I say the word I love you, it never seems to be enough to show how much I do. I love you Jeon Jungkook. Thank you for everything and I'll keep on loving you even after I take my last breath." I keep my gentle smile and I made Jungkook lose control. I see a tear escape his right eye as I slide his golden ring onto his left ring finger.

"With the power invested in me, do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Y/N as your beloved wife per your earlier vow?" The priest smiles.

"I do" Jungkook keeps his gaze on me and licks his lips with a gentle smile.

This...Jungkook. He completely changed from earlier.

"And do you Kim Y/N take Jeon Jungkook as your beloved husband per your earlier vows?"

"I do" I nod while keeping my gaze on Jungkook.