|Chapter 47: Unexpectedly Amazing|

(A/N: Merry Christmas to all my readers!! Here's your Christmas present from author-nim❤️🎉)

Your P.O.V

Dr. Yoon suddenly smiles kindly and bows his head. "I'm sorry, I gave you false information." He looked back at the monitor and pointed at the black dot in the middle.

"It seems the babies are healthy" He repeated himself and I believe my heart skipped a few beats.

"B-Babies?" I felt Jungkook's hold on my wrist tighten, his voice almost cracking.

"Yes, it's a rare case. When the semen or sperm of the man fertilizes one egg of the woman and the egg divides, or the other case in which the semen of the man fertilizes two eggs." The doctor explains and my mind keeps processing.

"We're having twins...?" I ask in almost a whisper.

"That's correct"

I look at the monitor, and the warm feeling called love spreaded through my heart. Being a mother of three, that's going to be hard, but I accept this challenge. "Jagiya..." Jungkook leans his head on my hair; I can picture our family playing in the living room and the members fighting on who will make them speak their name first.

______________________________________________

"Jungkookie" I mumble, raising my head from his comfortable chest and looking at his chin.

"Mm?" He hums, I probably just woke him up.

I can't stop thinking about one thing...If we have twins and Ji Jung, Jungkook will be busy with work and I don't want to drain his energy more than his work does.

"In the future.....when we have the twins" I draw circles with my index finger on the side of his chest, right on top of his ribs.

"Y/N, don't you dare say you'll do everything by yourself because I'll be busy with work."

"H-How did you?"

"Because I was thinking about it earlier and because I know you." I sigh and Jungkook tilts his head, I have a view of his nosetrils and his lips, the small mole below them looks really cute from this angle.

"I can take Ji Jung with me to practices, it can be a father/son bond. If you want, we can hire a nanny/nurse who can help you, but knowing you, you wouldn't want that." I slowly nod and Jungkook pucks his lips, sending me a kiss through air. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep with Jungkook by my side.

With each day that passed by, Jungkook was always gentle and bery cautious; he even scolded Ji Jung for sitting on me on the couch one day while we watched a Christmas movie and poor Ji Jung was confused; he didn't know why Jungkook suddenly became more strict, he was still oblivious about becoming big brother of two. Jungkook and I agreed to announce about us having twins on Christmas Day; that is tomorrow morning. Jin and Namjoon had invited us at the dorm for a dinner and sleepover, moreover they wanted to see Ji Jung opening his presents first thing in the morning. Jimin and Taehyung stole Ji Jung from us the whole night because Jimin wanted Ji Jung to sleep between him and Taehyung; I had to convince Jungkook to allow it. Even so, I fell asleep in Jungkook's arms right after he hummed a lullaby for me and the babies.

"Jagiya" A whisper slowly woke me up from slumber, followed by warm kisses on my lips.

"Y/N" Another whisper with raspy morning voice. I love his morning voice.

"Jungkook" I whisper back, giggling right after; my eyes still closed.

"Kookie" I slowly open my eyes and meet gazes with my one and only lovely husband Jeon Jungkook.